Dionne - Cloth nappies

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
How you going with it - Or have you not tried yet?

:D x

Hiya.

yes i have a few now

just be geting a few different 2nd hand ones to see what i like the best. they are really adictive though they just look so cute.

not found one i love though yet. so will keep spending untill i do.

just been to asda and brought 2 boxes of nappies and it kiled me :twisted:

but so far so good!

thanks for asking!

i have took a few picks of the kids wearing them will have to post them :)

You don't like the cloth or the way they absorb?

Hehe I'm interested - Sad really having so many problems TTC :oops: but I've decided fingers crossed if an when I'm gonna do it this way :D

Wobbles said:
You don't like the cloth or the way they absorb?

Hehe I'm interested - Sad really having so many problems TTC :oops: but I've decided fingers crossed if an when I'm gonna do it this way :D

i love every thing about them they dont leek save money love so cute. but just feel bad as the kids bums aint dry in them. but i have been told its fine and wont be a bother to them

Yeah, wee is not harmfull to babies skin, if you think about it when they are in the womb they are surrounded by fluid which has their wee in anyway!
Its only when the bacteria from poo is mixed with wee that is creates amonia which causes irritation and nappy rash, but provided you change them as soon as they poo, which you do anyway this is not an issue. Also use fleece liners that way they keep the skin a lot dryer. You can still use a disposable liner over the top of that too if you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"