diorrea and pains UPDATE

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Sorry this might be tmi but im really worried. In the last 2 days all my sickness has stopped. However in the last 24 hours I have had horrendous upset tummy and pains. Has anyone else had this? I don't think it's what I've eaten as I have been eating bland due to sickness xx

I sometimes get days like this. I think everything is ok. Won't know for sure til my next scan on the 20th. But I think it's from where we get so constipated our bodies have a good flush out. If you're really worried. Just give the epau a call. Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Thanks gemstone. I'm so over worried my scan isn't for another 3 weeks 2 days and I'm going in sane xx

I have the odd day like this too. I was feeling nauseaous but it seems to have stopped. I had a scan yesterday though and all was fine. Hopefully it's the same for you too. I think we just experience weird symptoms at times and they come and go.

Thanks gemstone. I'm so over worried my scan isn't for another 3 weeks 2 days and I'm going in sane xx

I know that feeling. Think all is fine Hun. I get days where my tummy hurts too. From all the trapped winded and constipation. They the next day I have diarrhoea sorry tmi 😂😂. But the next day constipated again lol xx

So I have had it all day again today. Epu have booked me in for a scan tomorrow at 11.30. So here's hoping all is ok x

Just back from epu. Whilst my body is servery dehydrated bubba is taking all it needs and is a very health 10 week old baby ... thanks for everyone's support xc

Glad all was ok but sorry about the dehydration. Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->