Dipping my toe!

posh

Mummy of an angel
Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm just dipping in here slowly as I got my BFP this morning. Not really sure how I am feeling at the moment - quite numb. I'm just scared to death that I will loose this one too. Please tell me this is normal! :wacko:

Welcome darling, just take one day at a time. The next 9 months are going to feel impossible at times but you know that us ladies here and in Stillbirths, Neo natal and SIDS room will be here to support you through it.

seding big :hugs: and huge congrats on :BFP:

xxx

Thanks Jox. It just feels weird cos if Josh had survived I know that we wouldn't have had another one so quick. I think its going to take some getting use to.

i can dito that...i caught this little beanie just 4 weeks after Kasper and i know s/he wouldnt be here if Kasper was....i do feel very guilty to this baby and also to Kasper but have to keep reminding myself that Kasper ISNT here and this little beanie is...and thats just the way life was panned out for me and OH iykwim?

Maybe Kasper just wasnt meant to be and Beanie is??? Kasper and Josh are just too precious and special for this evil world!!

xxx

Congrats on your BFP flower! Any emotions you have are completely normal after what you've been through! Happy and healthy 9 months to you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->