Dippy Mode

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Wobbles, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Well I'm back to DIPPY!! :blush:

This morning I found the cheddar cheese in the sweet cupboard!

:rofl:
    What dippy things have you girls done so far?!

2. pookies24feb09

pookies24feb09 Sally - Evies mama <3

The only thing I'm struggling with atm is forgetting what I'm blabbering on about mid conversation... Oh and putting cutlery in the bin... oops :)

3. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Well for me its the hubby doing the wierd things. He put icecream in the fridge rather then the freezer countless times. Milk once in the pantry, and some other things. It is so funny catching it. He is a brilliant man!

4. maddiwatts19

maddiwatts19 Guest

aww wobbs! :awww: hehe!
    my dippiest moment so far has been spending an hour trying to cook dinner and shouting at everyone because the cooker was broken. it wasnt broken, i just hadnt turned it on...:blush: hehe!

5. QueenMummyToBe

QueenMummyToBe Mummy to Amelia & Tristan

I keep losing everything, & forgetting everyones names, I feel like my brain is cotton wool at the moment!!

6. lousielou

lousielou Mummy

- Put sausages under the grill, wandered off. Smoke alarm went off a couple of minutes later, and when I ran back to investigate, realised I'd not removed the said sausages from their wrapper...
    - Doing my teeth this morning, spat out into the bin instead of the sink.
    - Lost remote, found in fridge.
    - Put shampoo all over my legs instead of moisturiser.
    - Called up BT to make a complaint, by the time they answered, forgot who I was calling and why.
    - Think there may be more, but funnily enough my brain doesn't seem to be working!

7. danapeter36

danapeter36 Well-Known Member

I locked me and my hubby out of our car, cost £68.00 to get us back in it. Plus I left my shoes in the bathroom doorway and my hubby nearly broke his leg falling over them, and I am forgetting everything lol x

8. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Best one i did was walk of and leave the car running haha

9. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Well it got worse already lol Im standing at the sink the dishwasher is on the right sink unit kind of to my left ...stocking the baskets up and some mugs had left over tea in so I was tipping down sink then into dish washer only I got to he last mug instead of to my left into the sink I moved the cup to the right past the open door of dishwasher and tipped it on the floor!

WTF :rofl:

10. lillysmum

lillysmum Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys

I do that, i'll be busy saying something and then all of a sudden i have no idea what i was just saying!!

11. PixieKitty

PixieKitty Guest

:rofl: these made me laugh :)
    I've been having loooads of dippy moments, nearly been hit by quite a few bus's so far... mixing up words and trailing off sentances when I realize I can't remember what it was I was talking about! :blush: