Dippy Mode

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Well I'm back to DIPPY!! :blush:

This morning I found the cheddar cheese in the sweet cupboard!

:rofl:
What dippy things have you girls done so far?!

The only thing I'm struggling with atm is forgetting what I'm blabbering on about mid conversation... Oh and putting cutlery in the bin... oops :)

Well for me its the hubby doing the wierd things. He put icecream in the fridge rather then the freezer countless times. Milk once in the pantry, and some other things. It is so funny catching it. He is a brilliant man!

aww wobbs! :awww: hehe!
my dippiest moment so far has been spending an hour trying to cook dinner and shouting at everyone because the cooker was broken. it wasnt broken, i just hadnt turned it on...:blush: hehe!

I keep losing everything, & forgetting everyones names, I feel like my brain is cotton wool at the moment!!

- Put sausages under the grill, wandered off. Smoke alarm went off a couple of minutes later, and when I ran back to investigate, realised I'd not removed the said sausages from their wrapper...
- Doing my teeth this morning, spat out into the bin instead of the sink.
- Lost remote, found in fridge.
- Put shampoo all over my legs instead of moisturiser.
- Called up BT to make a complaint, by the time they answered, forgot who I was calling and why.
- Think there may be more, but funnily enough my brain doesn't seem to be working!

I locked me and my hubby out of our car, cost £68.00 to get us back in it. Plus I left my shoes in the bathroom doorway and my hubby nearly broke his leg falling over them, and I am forgetting everything lol x

Best one i did was walk of and leave the car running haha

Well it got worse already lol Im standing at the sink the dishwasher is on the right sink unit kind of to my left ...stocking the baskets up and some mugs had left over tea in so I was tipping down sink then into dish washer only I got to he last mug instead of to my left into the sink I moved the cup to the right past the open door of dishwasher and tipped it on the floor!

WTF :rofl:

The only thing I'm struggling with atm is forgetting what I'm blabbering on about mid conversation... Oh and putting cutlery in the bin... oops :)

I do that, i'll be busy saying something and then all of a sudden i have no idea what i was just saying!!

:rofl: these made me laugh :)
I've been having loooads of dippy moments, nearly been hit by quite a few bus's so far... mixing up words and trailing off sentances when I realize I can't remember what it was I was talking about! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->