dippy moments!

charlieann

Reaction score
thought i'd share:
i keep tea, sugar, coffee boxes on a shelf above me kettle. the sugar was already down on the work surface so there was a gap on the shelf. i went to make a cup of tea, put the tea box back on shelf... then put the kettle on the shelf next to it instead of on the stand. :dohh: i knew something was wrong but stood staring at the kettle for 5 mins trying to figure out why it didnt seem right before realising.
also the other day when going to refill my cuppa i stood at the bin with my dirty cup with dregs of old tea and a spoon trying to work out what i needed to throw in. took me a while to realise i needed to go to the sink to pour away the dregs and rinse the cup.

baby needs to come soon before i completely lose the plot and forget how to make a cup of tea!!

Haha I have moments like that all the time. I hate when you get to the bin and you have like 3 things in your hand and no idea which one to throw away, or even better, you throw away the wrong thing and then have to go back through the bin for it, lol. My mum always used to put the kettle in the fridge when she was pregnant.

I kept washing my hair twice with conditioner then once with shapmpoo... took me a few imes to realise why my hair didnt feel right when i dried it. :dohh:

Not a problem now as i cant even wash it myself anymore and hubby has taken over! :rofl:

This morning the bread went in the fridge and the butter in the bread bin haha...

Haha I've been having so many of these it's becoming embarrasing.. :blush:

This afternoons gaff - im sat here wondering why im so hungry...

I left my subway for lunch in the boiling hot car! 2 hours ago!!!!

I keep dropping things dropped the same box 3 times, also keep getting my words muddled up xxx

Glad it isn't just me then.. unplugged the tv the other day to use the socket and then thought that tv had gone on the blink! Hubby sat looking at me as if I was mad while I tried to work out what was wrong with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->