Dirty Dreams!

I've been getting a lot of dirty dreams too lately. I was contemplating getting the vibrator out the following morning but wasn't sure if it'd be safe. The OH and I did do the deed the other morning, that was hugely satisfying but mainly because the last time we done it was on my birthday in Oct. No sign of the big O though!

After posting this yesterday I didn't have any naughty dreams last night - granted it was probably because I hardly slept!!

But I did miss waking up feeling frisky :haha:

hehe this post made me laugh, I have also been suffering ( I say suffering, more blessed) with dirty dreams lol Its nice to see that they will probably last the whole pregnancy lol the funny thing is I really can't be bothered with having sex as still feeling knackered alot, feel so sorry for OH but im sure we'll make it up soon! lol

I vote for get the vibrators out!!

Yay I've been having sexy dream...about my OWN OH!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen: It was great because (sorry TMI coming up) but it actually gave me my first little spark in months hehe. I'm had zero libido since i got pregnant and it became a bit of an issue with me and OH but the other day after my second inappropriate dream, I couldn't keep my hands off him lol :blush: I feel like quite the little hussy now :D xx

I've had both the GOOD!:happydance: and the bad!!:growlmad: Let's just say the Good out weighs the bad!!!!:happydance::happydance:

hehe this post made me laugh, I have also been suffering ( I say suffering, more blessed) with dirty dreams lol Its nice to see that they will probably last the whole pregnancy lol the funny thing is I really can't be bothered with having sex as still feeling knackered alot, feel so sorry for OH but im sure we'll make it up soon! lol

I vote for get the vibrators out!!

haha thats exactly the same with me!! feel sorry for OH aswell but im sure they will get over it! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->