disabled?

Mynxie

Reaction score
Was just wondering if any of the ladies here was disabled like I am?

Didn't want to read and run.

I'm not disabled, but Kayleigh's dad is so I have experience with someone with a disability and a small baby.

it's sort of weird, cause there's forums for my disability, there's forums for pregnancy and parenting so obviously there's people I can speak to on both, but I can't find any where for disabled and pregnant... not in a nasty way but sometimes I feel a little isolated, - does that make sense?

Need some cheeky replies for ignorant people who make rude comments when I start showing though, lol...any suggestions?

Does Kayleigh's Dad get any funny remarks from ignorant people when he's out with her? How does he react hun?

... not in a nasty way but sometimes I feel a little isolated, - does that make sense?

That makes complete sense hun. I felt totally isolated when we were together and Kayleigh was little. I could never ever get any time alone as he couldn't cope with Kayleigh at all. So she came with me everywhere and no-one seemed to understand how tied down that made me feel. I couldn't even go out after she was asleep, as if she woke up, he couldn't get her out of her cot.

Hmm, cheeky replies?? I'm sure there's a couple of people on here who could come up with some good ones for you..... Jase...... Dan...??????? :rofl:

As for the comments when he is out with Kayleigh, well, that never happens. We split when she was little, and he only sees her about 3 times a year. He turns up in his mobility car, drives her to his flat, and then the only time they leave the house until she comes home is to walk downstairs to the social club where everyone knows him anyway. And when we were together, he didn't leave the house. So, sorry, but I can't help you with that one hun.

hehe i have an answer!!! just cos you can't stand on your legs it doesn't mean you can't lay on your back!!!! lol

or i just cos i need batteries for my wheelchair it doesn't mean i need batteries in a vibrator! i can have a real man!

or my baby will think it has its own set of wheels and he'll soon learn how to play in my chair and run you ignorant buggers over!

you'll be fine hun just ignore the people who can't see past your wheel chair your disabled not useless

sod having witty replies just tell them to fuck off or you'll run over their foot!

hehe i have an answer!!! just cos you can't stand on your legs it doesn't mean you can't lay on your back!!!! lol

Loving your work Sian!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Minxy - can I ask a personal question? How does your disability manifest itself physically? I mean, how can people tell just by looking at you?

Tell me to piss off if I'm being too nosey!! I won't be offended.:hugs:

hehe Sian

DH thinks we should do a role play thing, for a laugh, when they tyut and say "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee disabled and pregnant!" lol, he's gonna say "what? You're pregnant!? How did that happen! Your disabled and disabled people don't have sex!" lol

Could You imagine!? I think I'll fall outta me fluffy pink chair and roll around the floor laughing! lol

Oh Amanda, that's so sad hun. You know, he could've had his OT gat a cot that he could manage to open and stuff himself you know, - that's what I'm doing. Yes I feel crap about it, but if it means I can get my baby out of the cot myself, surely that can only be a good thing!

lol Jase

I can't really walk hun, a few steps here and there, so most of the time I need my electric wheelchair (nerve damage in all limbs) so...it has bright pink fluffy covers on it! hehehe

here's a pic of my cats pinching it! I'd put a pic of me and hubby up, but even Sian will tell u I look horrific in those pics! lol Sorry I don't know how to change size...sorry mods :(

https://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/darthplagis/forum/PIC00005.jpg

Oh Amanda, that's so sad hun. You know, he could've had his OT gat a cot that he could manage to open and stuff himself you know, - that's what I'm doing. Yes I feel crap about it, but if it means I can get my baby out of the cot myself, surely that can only be a good thing!

He was, and still is, a lazy, good-for-nothing dole-ite ,that was relieved when he was diagnosed, as it meant he could live off the state and smoke dope for the rest of his life and not have to pay anything towards the upkeep of his kids (he has another daughter as well). Most people with his condition (ankylosis spondylitis), manage to retrain and lead a relatively normal life. But not him, the lazy arse. Bitter me? Nope!! :rofl:

He was, and still is, a lazy, good-for-nothing dole-ite ,that was relieved when he was diagnosed, as it meant he could live off the state and smoke dope for the rest of his life and not have to pay anything towards the upkeep of his kids (he has another daughter as well). Most people with his condition (ankylosis spondylitis), manage to retrain and lead a relatively normal life. But not him, the lazy arse. Bitter me? Nope!! :rofl:

Ain't that most ppl that come from telford??
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i have another one!!! lol i've been thinking about this!!! lol

how come disabled can't have kids but you can??? i mean there should be a law against ugly people having them! them poor kids having a troll for a mother!!

sorry it goes on a bit lmao!!

just ram your crutch up their arse , never fails and will always do the trick

you should have put laxative in his food and drinks :rofl:

lol @sians witty comments.

its totally crap that society is in such state that you feel you need to be armed with witty comments its not fair at all.

i <3 pink fluffy chair!! and your kitty is cute:D

I'm disabled, but you cannot see my dissability. Apart from if you count my torn cartilage which is a different thing and will be sorted with an operation.

Come back to haunt you!!!!!
I haven't seen it - so need to say your puddy-cats are lovely and obviously very spoilt!!!!!
MrTashandBump will have the same issues as you I think????

nah, I don't have the child related disabled prejudice cause I don't have any LOs huni

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->