• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Disappearing bfp on FRER?

Ask4joy

Reaction score
Got this this morning (darkened it a bit)...then it faded after several minutes and is almost invisible. Thoughts? 14dpo. Took the pic before it faded.

Attachments

• IMG_7156.jpg
    IMG_7156.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 55
sorry hun i dont see colour it looks like the indent. normally with bfps faint lines darken as they dry x

Thanks. That's what I figure...just never saw that on a FRER before. Here it is tweaked.

Attachments

• IMG_7153.jpg
    IMG_7153.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 20
yep i see it but it still has no colour. can you take it out of case and take a pic now?

At work now but waiting to hear back from RE's office to see if I can do a blood test before I stop progesterone.

Frer do this now. It's so annoying. I started not looking at it for the first 5 mins or so. When I got BFP this month it still did that but as the line faded a pink one appeared. Fingers crossed for you hun xxxx

I'm counting myself out. Going to stop progesterone. Took a FRER after work after a long 8 hour hold (teachers have bladders of steel!) and BFN. Got a blood test but won't know the results until Monday but I know I'm not pregnant. The only reason AF hasn't showed is because I'm on progesterone and I don't want to delay it even longer.

Ohh sorry Hun, that's really disappointing:hugs: fingers tightly crossed that your next cycle is your lucky rainbow BFP xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"