Disappearing bfp?!?

grace14

Reaction score
Hi ladies, wondering if anyone has any insight-I'm 11dpo and took a dollar tree w/fmu. I always watch the urine go across the test and usually (except for when I have been pregnant) the pink line continues to the control line.

As the urine went over the test area an immediate pink line stayed in test area as the urine continued onto the control line. I prayed and smiled and continued to look at the second line for 2-3 min until my ds needed me. I went back to look at my line about 10 in later and it was gone! AGH!:dohh:

Faulty test????

Hi ladies, wondering if anyone has any insight-I'm 11dpo and took a dollar tree w/fmu. I always watch the urine go across the test and usually (except for when I have been pregnant) the pink line continues to the control line.

As the urine went over the test area an immediate pink line stayed in test area as the urine continued onto the control line. I prayed and smiled and continued to look at the second line for 2-3 min until my ds needed me. I went back to look at my line about 10 in later and it was gone! AGH!:dohh:

Faulty test????

Sometimes my tests do this too, and I felt the same disappointment the first time it happened. The dye moves across slowly and sometimes can look like a faint second line is there for a little bit before it passes through the test. If a line completely disappears, then it was not a true line.

Faulty test????

Sometimes my tests do this too, and I felt the same disappointment the first time it happened. The dye moves across slowly and sometimes can look like a faint second line is there for a little bit before it passes through the test. If a line completely disappears, then it was not a true line.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking...just surprised it stayed there for about 3 min! Oh well, I'm sure I'll test again in the am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->