Disappearing Line

But it disappeared completely?

Oh hun sounds like a bfn and you were just seeing the dye cross where the line would be but it's still so early. Hopefully tomorrow will give you something

Thank you, I am
Hoping so. Find myself clinging onto everything this TWW well and the rest lol.
One thing I would say is I am very very tired more than usual and that is prob my only symptom right now and a watery mouth.

How are you are TTC in the TTW ?

X

Thank you, I am
One thing I would say is I am very very tired more than usual and that is prob my only symptom right now and a watery mouth.

X
How long are you ttc? It's so stressful. This baby was actually a surprise so it was nice to bypass all the ttc heartache for once.

Thank you, I am

X
How long are you ttc? It's so stressful. This baby was actually a surprise so it was nice to bypass all the ttc heartache for once.

Aww congrats on your beautiful surprise. I've been off BC since Sep16 NTNP but been tracking ovulation etc from December cycle.
I have two DD was a surprise and DS was through TTC but caught on 2nd month. This whole trying everymonth is tiring fee for those who have been trying for years it takes so much of your emotions and time.

For my first 1 tried for 2 years and same for my 3rd so stressful. I hope this is your month. Do you chart?

For my first 1 tried for 2 years and same for my 3rd so stressful. I hope this is your month. Do you chart?

No not charting just OPKs, ovulation calculators and cervix checking.

I may try temping next month :) x

If this ain't :bfp: for either of us, we can be newbie temping buddies next cycle!

(I typed "isn't" but my phone switched it to "ain't" and eh. Kinda funny.)

Mine didnt disappear but i had false positives on these last month the clearblue easy right?? Check it out these were 2 different tests. Both showed immediately. We really need to get these withdrawn!!! Fx'd yours are real these were not!!

Attachments

• 20170217_111226.jpg
    20170217_111226.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 20170218_073310.jpg
    20170218_073310.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 21
Just taken a clear blue + test at 9dpo, the line started to appear within seconds I was so excited and then went back and it seemed to disappear.

Anyone had this ? Are the tests faulty or is catching very low hcg?

Same thing happened to me today! I could have sworn that I saw the faintest of lines starting to form but after the whole 2 minutes, I didn't see anything

Sorry for the late update Ladies, I get side tracked when AF arrives and sulk for a few days haha! This was not a BFP! :( hoping this will be my month though currently 5dpo

These tests are terrible but i just notice ur pics hav no control line?! Mayb dye not finished running accross test? Good luck for this cycle!

These tests are terrible but i just notice ur pics hav no control line?! Mayb dye not finished running accross test? Good luck for this cycle!

Thanks Hun I won’t be buying these again, currently 7DPO again and going to test using FRER'S and then CBD weeks indicator.

How are you getting along?

Good thanks, no more testing for me yet gl this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->