Disappearing line?

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by JessdueJan, Mar 30, 2011.

1. JessdueJan

JessdueJan Well-Known Member

Not sure if this is in the right place so mods feel free to move if you wish :flower:

Basically I have been feeling ill a lot recently and have the same symptoms I had when pregnant with Lucas so today I decided to do a test, even though I had a period at the beginning of this month and there's no chance I've got pregnant since then.

Anyway after about 2minutes a faint second line showed up but then when I looked at the test again after maybe 5-7minutes the second line had disappeared again? Anyone had this happen and been pregnant? I'll probably test again but just curious because I'm impatient :dohh:

2. Was it a FRER? if so, that's happened to me. It looks like a line but then when the time limit is up, it's gone. It's just the anti-body strip letting you know where the line is supposed to be but if it's positive it would stay there.

Test again though!

3. hollyrose

hollyrose Well-Known Member

sorry this has never happened to me but didn't wanna read n run!

4. mememe123

mememe123 Cautiously Pregnant

this happened to me on a cheapie .. I did it again later in day and took a picture... it still disappeard.. I turned out to be not pregnant that cycle.
    you should try again though... mine was dollar store cheapie