• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Disappearing nausea at 6+5??

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 6+5 today, and had been feeling generally queasy for the last four days or so, ever since I hit about 6 weeks. I've also thrown up most mornings when I took my prenatals (switched to afternoon yesterday and didn't throw up, as I felt so rotten in the morning I KNEW I'd lose them if I didn't wait!).

We had an ultrasound yesterday and saw the heartbeat, and the baby was measuring 6+3 (just one day behind where I was). So I was feeling pretty relieved, esp. since I've had several miscarriages in the past year.

Well, I woke up this morning and the queasiness was gone. Just - gone. Nothing at all. My aversion to food was gone too, and I had no problem eating breakfast. I took my vitamins and kept them down, no problem. So now I'm freaking out, lol.

My breasts are still vaguely tender to the touch, but nothing terrible, and otherwise, I feel totally "unpregnant." I had next to no morning sickness 3 years ago with DD, so I don't know if it's normal for it to suddenly disappear like this after only being around for 4 days... Help!

I wouldn't worry too much. I had a mmc and continued to have crazy ms and aversions, even though I had lost the baby. So I'm pretty conscious of the fact that symptoms come and go and don't really have toooo much meaning. Consider this a relief from the sickness you've been feeling! If you don't have any cramps or bleeding you're okay! :)

I feel the same as you today! I've been feeling queasy at least a couple of times each day over the past week. I'm 5 weeks today and apart from bloating, I feel NORMAL. I haven't been in a good mood all day because of it :(

My morning sickness is quite fickle, as in some days it is horrendous and some days I feel much more normal. It's okay for it to come and go a bit.

I wouldn't worry too much. I had a mmc and continued to have crazy ms and aversions, even though I had lost the baby. So I'm pretty conscious of the fact that symptoms come and go and don't really have toooo much meaning. Consider this a relief from the sickness you've been feeling! If you don't have any cramps or bleeding you're okay! :)

Same, I had a mmc and the baby passed around 6w. I still felt symptoms into 7w. It's totally normal for symptoms to come and go, though it can be alarming. Since you saw the hb I don't think you should really worry about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"