Disappearing symptoms

koalakins

Reaction score
Hi there, i'm new on this site. i'm trying for ttc#2 (i used to look at this forum with my first pregnancy but never posted).
well i have symptoms that have disappeared. i'm around 9 dpo. i'm not tempting as last time i conceived on the month i relaxed a little and stopped tempting so i have had a relaxed attitude about it. well until now anyway.
two days ago i was convinced i was pregnant. last time i hardly got any symptoms, boobs bit sore at the sides a coupl of days before af was due, bit of cream cm and IB two days before AF due. This time two to three days ago my nipples suddenly looked huge, darkened, those little bumps were more prominent (i got that last time but only after af was late).i had cramping and a metallic taste in my mouth, this was all in one about 6 dpo. i also had a bit of milk come out when i squeezed. i was convinced that i was pregnant, i felt more pregnant than i did before i got bpf last time when i was pregnant. this lasted two days
so where have the symptoms gone? my boobs pretty much back to normal, metallic taste barely noticeable.
has anyone else experienced this? its most bizarre. i have never had those sort of symptoms before on other cycles and i haven't been on the pill since dd born nearly three years ago. i shall be very angry at my body for tricking me and very disappointed if af comes as expected in 4 days.

That probably happened to every woman before, hence sites like these were created. The female body is a tricky one, and she likes to play mean tricks on us. :nope: I can say that every time I have just "felt" pregnant, i was. The last 2 times ended up chemical pregnancies though.

You know your body better than anyone, but unfortunately my best advice is just to wait it out. I know that is easier said than done, because right about now is when the obssessing kicks in. So sorry that your symptoms have gone away, but remember you're not out until the witch comes.

This has happened to me! The only thing I'm feeling now is mild cramping, which could easily be AF trying to show up!

Thanks Snuggles82 and Buffyx. You're right, i only started obsessing today as i realised my symptoms had practically disappeared overnight. Luckily i have loads on for the next few days to keep me busy. I think my partner and i are thinking that i am probably not now but i have been having periods for 25 years (although on the pill for ten of them) and i have never had those symptoms before.
we'll see
good luck to both of you

I'm going to test 17th if no AF by then.

I've woken up the last two days with quite a stuffy nose (which I have read can be a symptom), but then it goes away a few hours later. I also have some tingling in my teeth (very slight sensitivity, but not my gums.) Our minds sure do tend to notice things more when TTC. I probably have always had these "symptoms."

Good luck hun, I get these symptoms all the time now before af is due. It's awful. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->