Disappointed :(

TickTockBaby

Reaction score
Long story short, i started a new job role a month ago and had a few forgetful moments with my BC due to change in shifts and routine etc. :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I ended up missing a couple of pills in the middle of my pack, and as of today AF is 2 days late with no signs of cramping or anything.

So i took a test this AM even though i know missing pills in the first and last 7 days is more likely to lead to an oopsie i thought maybe there might have been a wee sticky bean chance!! :blush:

Any way, it was a :bfn: and my heart sank a little bit :nope: even though i know right now is not quite the perfect time and the situation in a few months when we plan to TTC will be just right for us both.

Pah! Stupid broody woman!:blush::blush:

Aww. Congrats on the new job. Not long until you ttc now.

I know what you mean, sure us women are programmed to want babies all the time! Damn hormones

I have just gone through someone similar, was 7 days late and AF showed today :( but hey oh, these things happen for a reason and it will be much better to TTC on your own terms xx

Well done on your new job! It's a stressful time, maybe thats why AF is a tad late.

I've recently had my longest cycle yet - 33 days. And there was also a severe lack of PMT, I normally cramp terribly for days. I was panicking, however slightly disappointed when AF did show.

But we just need to remember that we are waiting for a reason, I keep reminding myself!

X

Ohhh I would be disappointed too if I thought there'd been a chance.

Congrats on the new job, and yes, in a few months it will be perfect. I just started a new job a couple of months ago and my maternity leave benefits don't kick in until after 12 months so I feel your pain!

congrats on your new job :D
i know what u mean though lol were waiting til jan, but this month &last month my periods were late & when AF did come i was a little disappointed!

thanks guys! its nice to have a place to be brutally honest and share with ladies who understand the craziness that is WTTC.

I want our waiting time to be enjoyable for us both so i try not to babble on to my hubby about TTC and babies and pregnancy!!

You guys are great! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->