Disappointment.... so sad.

mrs edwards

Reaction score
so I just started feeling crampy and backache-y...went to the bathroom and what do you know....looks like watery/pink/bloody discharge.
AF isn't fully here yet but it's feeling like she's on the way...for sure.
So upset, once again. Should have just saved the money on the pg test and waited one more day.
Great.
I think I might go get a hot bath and bawl.

Oh I'm sorry.......like people say though, you aren't out until AF shows properly. I REALLY hope that she stays away for you. Big hugs to you, yes go and enjoy a nice hot bath and then watch something funny on the tv to try to take your mind of it. xxxx

awww thank you....you're right....not till she's here for sure I guess...thanks for the support.

Could be implantation bleeding ... Keep your fingers crossed and dont freak out.

Aw im sorry af is starting a hot bath and a bawl helps me x

:hugs:

Sorry hun

I am currently 2 weeks late and testing BFN, just wish I could get an answer either way, so discouraged and feel like crying.

i'm pretty sure it's really af...oh well, try again this month I guess. I'm feeling better today. thanks for all the input....plus dh brought home ice cream tonight ;-)

pretty sure mine is coming too mrsE...im so sad along with you. I am really REALLY disappointed.

Going by your chart it's very likely to be AF. Another month to try again. Good things take time. Best of luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->