Disbelief

Keera1Aiden2

Reaction score
I feel very odd as today I got my BFP:happydance: I'm just so shocked as this was my husband and I's first month TTC and I just expected it to take longer as our other children took 4 months to conceive. Am I crazy or are there other people that are in disbelief and a bit freaked out when they got their BFP. I feel like I don't trust it ( despite the 2 test that are positive).

I'm with you. Fell pregnant first month off the Evra patch and miscarried, then had one cycle and now BFP again, can't believe it! It'll make 4 under 4, and I just think how could I possibly get pregnant that easily?! I mean it was a long road to conceive no1 but afterwards... I don't even want to make a ticker. Also I feel dubious after the miscarriage. I have lower back cramps which worry me, though I did also have them with my third for weeks, and he is now 10 months. I just know exactly how you feel!

Haha I've taken so many tests and still can't believe it, but our pregnancy was a surprise! And I have no pregnancy symptoms lol.

Thank you girls, i'm glad i'm not the only one feeling this way. Stickylizard: i can image how so much harder it would be to be excited after having a loss. I've personally never experienced one so i don't know exactly about it but congrats and hopefully it's a sticky bean. Also wow 4 under 4 you'll have your hands full but they'll all grow up to be great friends. I'll have 3 under 6 so a bit easier. Thanks for the replies girls

4 under 4 sounds wild! I'll have 3 under 3 for a couple of months! Jack and Ellowyn will turn 3 in June.

I didn't want to mention this in the TWW forum section because of how hard of a time the other ladies struggles were to conceive, but I'm a one hitter type lady.

With my first daughter I said to my husband, "want to try for a baby?" he said, "YES!!!" So (I know my cycle well) I said okay on the 14th I ovulate lets make sure to DTD. Got BFP.

2.5 years ago my DH asked me if we could try for another, I said "okay I ovulate this day…" got a BFP. Now present time, 3 weeks ago Dh and I both said one night, let's try for a third now so that there isn't a huge age gap, I said "okay, I ovulate on the 25th" took my test TWO DAYS AGO and it was BFP. I think after this one, my hubby needs to stay FAR away from me when my eggie is lurking, :haha:

Oh and I'm still looking at my 8 test I took in shock, I'm taking my last clear blue digital so I can snap a picture of it reading 3+ weeks.

We got pregnant on our first go as well and I'm still sort of in disbelief. I thought the scan would make it more real but it didn't..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->