discarding temps

missangie

Mama of TWO!
Reaction score
For those who chart their temps...

Should I discard the temp I had the day after I was drinking?:blush: (if you look at my chart it is currently discarded)

It was very high (98.2) and if I leave it in my chart it says I O'd CD 11. If I discard it, it says CD 17.

I did have EWCM right before CD 17 and this was around the time i had really dark OPKS (never saw a true positive however I could have missed the surge?)

I suppose time will tell which is correct!:shrug:

I have to discard the temp the morning after I drink red wine because it is always really high. That is the good thing about being able to have more information like cm and even cervical position to compare. Good luck!

I think I will keep it discarded then and go with that.

By the way, I noticed your anniversary ticker and I thought maybe we have the same anniversary but I calculated it and I got married 3 weeks before.

Thanks for your response!

I had the same thing this morning and wasn't sure if I should discard it or not. But for my chart, even when I drop it down by a full degree my o date doesn't change. Good to know that if it happens again I should discard it. Good luck missangie!! :dust:

Thanks Stash! (I see you also have been married as long as croydongirl and myself!)

I guess this is one of the reasons why you shouldnt drink when TTC huh ;-)

Thanks Stash! (I see you also have been married as long as croydongirl and myself!)

I guess this is one of the reasons why you shouldnt drink when TTC huh ;-)

One of many :dohh: Last night was my "last" night of drinking so I went a little overboard and polished off a whole bottle of Zin...by my self :haha:

I have had many "last" nights. Same with giving up caffeine ;-)

I hear you :) I'm starting a low glycemic index diet tomorrow, so I "can't" have wine or caffeine. My daily cup (or cups are more like it) will have to be decaf though I'm probably just going to go for water only now :) If you cut up a cumcumber, orange, or lemon or add fresh mint to a pitcher of water and put it in the fridge overnight, it helps flavor the water :winkwink:

great idea! I have do lemon water often but I bet mint would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->