Discharge after EVERY BM...

Dorchy2011

Reaction score
hi ladies, i've had pink/browny discharge after every bm since day 1 - ive stopped getting massively freaked out now, but it's still so worrying - i did have a break from wk 9 - 10+4 where no discharge at all after bm's but now it's back with a vengance.. i've had 3 scans, so i know (as of last one 2 weeks ago) that all was fine.. but i cant help being upset... :(

I totally empathise my love. Had episodes of spotting/bleeding weeks 7, 10, 11 and then an actual (felt massive) bleed on Sat at 12 weeks (just as I started to relax). Had a 3rd scan on Sat, bubba just fine...but can't stop panicking whenever I need the toilet. It isn't the relaxed pregnancy I imagined that's for certain. Sat they actually looked at my cervix for first time, and concluded it was friable, and the bleeds will continue so, get this...they told me to stop worrying. I totally understand that that is what a logical (non pregnant) person might do but we are hormonal. So, whilst we may not stop worrying about it, the fact that it happens regularly should weirdly reassure us? My OH has had enough of me, totally having to keep it all bottled up at the moment. So, so sorry you're going through similar. Hopefully in 6 months we will be those women who spotted throughout their COMPLETELY NORMAL pregnancies!
Good luck, and chin up, I think we will be just fine xx

Definitely sounds like a friable cervix. The two times I've had brown/pink spotting was after BMs. Try to drink a bit more water and have some more fiber and let nature do it's course - don't strain. It may be that just the BM pressing against your cervix through the wall of your bowel might irritate it.

Thanks so much tankgirl! I've had internals and ultrasounds and no-one has confirmed to me whether it is fraible or not, just confirmed that there was no underlying reason for the bleeding. It is so annooying. After the inital spotting after the BM do you then get tan coloured cm for a few days as it tapers off? at the moment, BMs are taking over my life - when i actually feel like i can do one, Im SOOOO constipated, i panic and think oh god if i go will i bleed? will i hurt the baby? its just an emotional rollercoaster every time i go to the toilet! Its insane.. thanks so much for sharing your story too and loads of baby dust to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"