Discharge and cramping

Talia12

Reaction score
I'm cramping badly in my back, and across my belly too. I also have a lot of discharge today - some of its like EWCM, some is thick white and "bitty"... It's weird looking but doesn't smell at all, or itch or burn.
I'm worried that combined with the cramping, this could signify something bad...

In the first few weeks I had cramping - quite a lot and it was pretty uncomfortable. Felt like bad period cramps. It's very common early on as your body is getting used to what's going on. Just try and relax and rest and seek advice if it gets worse or you start bleeding.

H & H 9 months to you!

I'm five weeks and have had a lot of bad AF style cramps today and have been going to the toilet a lot because I've felt very "wet" down there and keep worrying I'm bleeding. My friend who is 12 weeks, like CeriB, said that cramping can be quite common in early pregnancy with more blood flow to that area, the uterus adjusting and I guess just general hormones. She also said that CM is just crazy too.

Hope you're feeling better and that our little beans stick x

Thank you ladies.
It's the same old when you google it - half of responses say it's probably fine, half say it's not...
I'm really hoping it's okay. I'm exactly the same - keep feeling very wet, can actually feel it coming out of me which feels just like AF and panics the sh*t out of me every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->