Discharge ans itching...drives me crazy

Iren_iren

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Need to know i am not alone and what to do with this all

Just as i found i am pregnant i started to have white discharge and extreme itching. I've tried to apply natural yoghurt, canesten cream, but nothing worked
Doctor thought it might be east infection and prescribed internal cream - gyno-daktarim (miconazole), ive applied itinternally, not externally and in about week all was gone...
Now after just 5 days its started again!!!

I am taking probiotics and being very causious with hygiene.

Anyone had reoccuring east infections during pregnancy?
I know whitish non smelly disharge is normal, but why itching!? I am not sure if its east infection

I am allergic to canesten pessary, so cant have that
Will ne back to doctor on Friday, but any advice is really appreciated

I had a yeast infection with my first pregnancy that kept coming back i finally got rid of it at about 16 weeks, I would go back to your doctor and ask for some cream to help sooth the itching x

I had a yeast infection with my first pregnancy that kept coming back i finally got rid of it at about 16 weeks, I would go back to your doctor and ask for some cream to help sooth the itching x

I really hope to get rid of it sooner rather than later

Did you use just cream from your doctor or did something else for it to go away? Diet changes?

I used used cream and pesserys can't remember the name but I know it wasn't canestan x

With #3 i kept getting it but time between each episode became longer after using garlic cloves.
i think mine was due to terrible diet due to HG.

https://www.midwiferytoday.com/articles/garlic.asp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->