Discharge or AF?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by dogmaddebbie, Jan 29, 2011.

1. dogmaddebbie

dogmaddebbie Member

Hi,

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and seem to be feeling wetter down below. My normal paranoia has set in and I'm wondering if I could be leaking fluid (extreme I know!). Had no cramps or nothing unusual. I am not soaking knickers through or anything like that and no need for panty liners, just feel more wet.

Is this common? Its my second pregnancy (first ended in mmc) so I find it very easy to think of worst case scenario!

Thanks

Debbie

2. scuffer

scuffer Mum to 3 lovely boys!

Try not to worry, it sounds normal to me, I sometimes feel like I've wet myself there's so much discharge (having said that if I do sneeze with a full bladder there's a concern I actually will wet myself!). however, if you are worried ring your midwife, they will be able to reassure you over the phone or see you if they think it's something they need to check.

3. fingersxxd

fingersxxd Well-Known Member

I have very wet feelings sometimes and once something "plopped" in the toilet sorry yuck and it scared the hell out of me! It wasn't anything I could see. I asked my dr and she said I had higher then normal discharge and it was not uncommon

4. Tiffa130

Tiffa130 first time mom

It's normal my discharge really got out of hand between 15weeks & 18weeks.

It sometimes felt like I'd wet myself.

5. Al Syr

Al Syr Well-Known Member

6. miss cakes

miss cakes Well-Known Member

totally normal i sometimes feel like ive wet my pants lol just another glamerous thing that happens in pregnancy haha x