• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Discharge - poss TMI

ttcnewbie123

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
From reading other posts everybody has always said not to worry about discharge unless its green. Well this morning I have had a lot of green discharge and am now worried - anybody else had this? Its tricky to speak to my midwife on the phone because shes always going between surgerys so if it is something to worry about I wondered whether I should make an appointment, would it be the midwife I need to see or the doctor?x

Try to get hold of your midwife but if she isnt available this morning, then make the appointment with your doctor. Thats what I would do anyway and if the doc thinks he cant help then he can refer you to someone who can. Whatever happens make sure you see or at least speak to someone today and dont get fobbed off! lol!:hugs: Hope you get it sorted soon xx

Ive had green discharge from the start all my swabs came back clear if it doesn't smell or itch a lot it's probably just your body cleaning it out x

Thanks ladies, I will ring the surgery today. Its not smelly or itchy so Im hoping it was just a one off, just remembered reading green discharge was something to worry about!x

I was in a panic coz I'd read that too. It's only natural to worry, best to swab and put ur mind at rest. Good luck hope it's nothing :) x

(Just realised I was being a bit sexist in my post - of course your doctor could be a lady!) :D

(Just realised I was being a bit sexist in my post - of course your doctor could be a lady!) :D

LOL! I just spoke to the midwife, she said shes sure its nothing to worry about but make an appt with the doc who will probably ask for a swab. They only offer same day appts and I can't go today so will ring tomorrow morning and get an appt. Thanks ladies, hoping it goes away today!x

Are you taking prenatal vitamins? Pregnacare turns my CM and pee a bit of a weird colour!

i wouldnt worry too much. I've had that yellow.greenish throughout my whole pregnancy , got tested for everything and its absolutley nothing to worry about! Doc just said its your body and pregnancy horomones ...Def check it out just in case. goodluckk:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"