Discharge Question.. warning TMI advice needed x x

Mercy2

Reaction score
hi guys,
I am 6+4wks now and earlier this morning when I wiped had some Dark discharge.
It wasnt bloody at all but did have a slightly dark green/brown tint to it (sorry if this is TMI but I am a stress head lol)

I dont feel any more than the normal achey feeling down below so not havin any real pain or anythin, just wondered if anyone else had anything similar to this?
i just checked now and seem to have normal stuff when I wipe now. So dunno what it was earlier.

just needed to check with you ladies for a little reasurence more than anything.

Mercy x

Um that's not a normal color did it have a smell? Sorry to be graphic but if so you should get it checked out. I'd still phone the doc just ask and make sure :hugs:

I think I will give the Doc a quick call, I have had very normal looking discharge since every time I check. I googled it and it seems that Brownish discharge is common in early preg but I am stressin now so I think I need to spk to the doctor x

thanks hun x

I only worried cause you added dark green with brown. Hope everything is definitely ok!! I'm sure you'll feel much better after talking to your doc. :hugs:

sometimes mine is discoloured the odd time still but early on that prob very common. dont worry 2 much relax and enjoy xmas :) x

just been to EPU

After my strange discharge I had a slight streaking of blood when so i called the GP and he sent me to A&E.
I was seen for scan in the EPU and she said everything seemed fine, My cervix is tightly closed, and the pregnancy is def not ectopic. but there is a cervical errosion which is most likely where the blood was coming from.
BUT at 6wk+4days she did the scan and the sack was visable but couldnt see anything definate inside.
She said there was what looked like the start of something in the sack but that she couldnt pick up a heartbeat etc.

So she said not to let myself get stressed, and that It may be too early to see yet? has anyone else had a scan at 6wks and seen nothing? I am stressing again now that when I go back on new years eve for a scan that there'll still be nothing there!

any advice welcome guys x

Glad you got checked and it is plenty easy for them not to see the heartbeat yet. It's like a 50/50 chance. You should be able to see it on new years. Don't fret! I think your bean will be just fine :hugs:

i have had green discharge and have been tested swobbed for things and everything is fine they are just putting it down to hormone change sometimes its clear or white and fine and others its slight tint of green weird i no i dont have any other symptoms just that and its not all the time try not to worry hun xxxx

Thankyou guys x i used this site a while back when I was TTC and I havent used it since but It seems like a great support network so if its ok I think i will stick around and hope that my little bean will decide to do the same x

big hugs and thanks again x x

yay stay for the journey hun where always about good luck xxxxxxx

My discharge always seems the right colour but what has amazed me is the sheer volume! More now than what I ever have had before!!xxx

My discharge always seems the right colour but what has amazed me is the sheer volume! More now than what I ever have had before!!xxx

I was like that with my last pregnancy too. I havent had a huge lot of discharge just worried me the colour of it! I just have to sit it out and wait now. and Hopefully little bean will cling on in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->