• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

discharge question

beautifuloaks

Reaction score
SO I had a d&c sept. 2nd, I got my cycle baack oct. 1, it ended and I had three days of light spotting.

Today is my cycle day 35 and I am having brown discharge

I had a little the other day but it was a very small amount well now there's more.....is this normal

What does brown discharge mean?

Is that my period coming???? I've never ha brown discharge before

One of my pregnancy apps says that implantation is still taking place in week four....maybe thaats it?

I didn't have this last time I'm just confused.

I had d&c in May, and since then a day or 2 before AF comes, I have brown discharge. Maybe I've always had it and I just don't remember? I also have wondered why....
I suppose it could also be implantation? If AF doesn't come, then I'd say it's that!

Wow that makes me feel a lot better,

I read that its old blood from your last cycle or implantation.....I hope its not from a new period coming, I'm on cd35, that's later then I have ever been.......but I've only had one cycle since my miscarriage so I don't. Know how it changed my cycles......

Ugh....and of course I had a long weekend and it starts the day I have to go back to work...I hope its not AF.

FX'D for you hun! Let's just say it's implantation---when do you want to test?

I'm testing on Tuesday.

I hope it is and not AF.

AF has never been this late bfore, per my average cycles of 29 days I am 6 days late.......but that is my pre miscarriage statistics.

Yes, negative....

Started AF this morning.

I had two days of brown spotting, then two days of regular spotting and then today BAM! Here's AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"