Discharge - TMI sorry!

Laurn82

Reaction score
Ok, so i have been ttc since jan and nothing yet. I was due af on tues but no show. I tested on tues and thurs but bfn. I usually have a 28 day cycle and have been pretty regular too. This morning i went to the loo and when i wiped there was a browny coloured discharge. Kind of jelly-like - sorry TMI! Does anyone know what this could mean? I don't usually get this. Thanks x

Hi hun...Im in the same situation except im due AF on Monday/tuesday and had a light browny discharge a few days ago....thought AF was coming a bit early. But it was gone few hours later. So i can really help hun,but didnt want to read and run. Hope someone can answer your question.:hug:

Brown discharge is old blood that didn't leave your body last cycle. I sometimes get it right before my period, and it comes and goes. I think it has been different consistancies as well. However, I have read some posts that some women get this when they are pregnant. So, there's not a definitive answer! It's frustrating that so many pregnancy and AF symptoms are the same! Good luck to you!!!

Thanks hun. Something i've never had before (or not noticed before ttc anyway). I've had the brown (old blood) at af but this was different. Was really pale brown. And with af being 4 days late, it just got me wondering. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->