Discharge????????

suzan

Reaction score
I entered to take a shower and I felt that I peed myself, so I wipped and I saw a lot of discharge??? Not a large amount, but not a small as well...

Mucus plug??!?!?! I dont think so bec it was clear..

normal?!?!?!?!? :dohh:

I had exactly the same thing yesterday. Not helpful to you I know but I was hoping it wasn't my plug!

Its just one of those things from 3rd tri as far as i know, the closer you are to the birth the more discharge you start to get!!

I had loads of discharge in the last tri. I think aslong as it isn't discoloured or smelly it's fine x

i had a show the other day if its clear it wouldnt be your plug just alot of discharge which i hav ehad all along my show came out looking like snot lol so dont worry its just discharge which u tend to get alot of at your stage of pregnancy

Not all plugs/shows are blood stained/discoloured but increase in discharge is common in third tri xXx

I find discharge has increased and it seems to have more of a pattern, I get lots in the morning and after a shower and also seem to get more when I feel cervix pains that I've been getting for a week or two now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->