Discharge

J

jo27

Hi,
I've just joined. I'm nearly 12 weeks pregnant but today have noticed a brownish discharge have a scan tomorrow to check everything is ok. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm trying not to panick!

I've had an awful history & on this pregnancy I had brown to red discharge had a scan at 6.6 & then again at 8 ... everything was fine. It has now settled to a snotty discharge but can be brown in colour but I have babies HB on the doppler so everything seems fine :D

Good luck with your scan tomorrow & welcome to BabyandBump :hi: x

Thanks, i've bin fine up to now apart from the usual first trimester symptoms this just freaked me out a bit today as it was so unexpected - i've only had a little bit this afternoon and it seems to have stopped but you read good and bad things

:hi: Welcome to BnB Hun!

Good luck on your scan tomorrow.:hugs:

well it wasn't good news i've had what they call a missed miscarriage, the baby had stopped growing at about 6 weeks but is still inside me. I'm trying to stay positive as least i know i can get pregnant.

I'm so sorry to hear your news hun

:hugs:

I'm so sorry, I didn't want to reply to this thread before but I had exactly the same discharge when I had my 2 miscarriages :hugs:
I had brown discharge at around week 10 and had a scan to confirm a missed miscarriage. The baby stopped growing at 6 weeks both times.

It's good that you're trying to stay positive and I'm walking proof that you will get there. You just need to be patient and take some time out to yourself.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->