Discharge...

poonibby

mama, and TTC!
Reaction score
how much of this should i be having, cause gosh, my undies are soaked sometimes.

Welcome to the ever so not lovely joys of pregnancy... Just use a pantyliner ... Congrats!!

How far are you? I had quite a bit when I got my BFP and it has gone back and forth since then. Also I have been having brown discharge which grosses me out and has me running to the dr. every week. LOL

Just wait till you wipe and you see goo... lol (mucus plug)? damn hormones go crazy :lol:

Ive been having the same problem since i missed my period. :) So should be normal if it happeneds to alot of people. Congratulations

I have been very dry but I am 3 for 3 on my :bfp:'s I had 1 pink dye and 2 digi's all :bfp: Wonder if that means anything :shrug:

Just wait till you wipe and you see goo
https://www.primeaffiliate.com/track/images/22.gif

I know I panicked yesterday when I see that... I thought WTF? is this... Its the change in hormones I guess.. Hell I'm looking forward to the multiple orgasms myself... :haha: and my baby gurl of course.. ;)

I get this too, had to start wearing a panty liner because I keep getting paranoid that I'm bleeding and have to check every time I go to the toilet :blush:

Same, I sometimes have to wear a pad. I do sometimes get paranoid that it can't be mucus with the amount coming out until I wipe lol

Ive not had any the whole time. **sunshine starts panicking about something else she hasnt had** lol

I know I panicked yesterday when I see that... I thought WTF? is this... Its the change in hormones I guess.. Hell I'm looking forward to the multiple orgasms myself... :haha: and my baby gurl of course.. ;)

ME TOO!! :rofl: sex is rather painful right now lol

Very dry, its embarrasing.. The ole spit in hand routine is getting old... I"ve been having a hard time climaxing too?? I"m ready for the multiple orgasms, like now ..... Haha

Very dry, its embarrasing.. The ole spit in hand routine is getting old... I"ve been having a hard time climaxing too?? I"m ready for the multiple orgasms, like now ..... Haha

Give it a week or two... I am drenched now and had the best sex of my life earlier :rofl:

I jinxed myself because it started back up with a vengence... GRRR I feel like I peed my pants at times.. Time to go get some pantyliners :haha:

Just wait till you start having mulitple O's... WOW... I even drooled... :haha:

Do you still have Vivid dreams... Its been crazy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->