Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

It's def. not dumb to think about your hair or beauty while pregnant. With everything your body is doing to grow that little bean, you deserve pampering and to feel good about yourself as your body goes through so many changes. The good news-if you like long hair- is your hair will grow so much faster! :thumbup:

hearty, you will have your pregnancy glow while on holiday at Cape Cod so it won't matter how white you are!

Mel, way to keep up with your walking. :) What is considered warm for Alberta?

btw, glad i wasn't the only weird teenager! :dohh:

Allie - It was about 30 degrees yesterday, with a warm breeze. We've had a lot of rain lately, so it's only been anywhere from 8-17 degrees. All I know is I am very uncomfortable sleeping right now - need an air conditioner!!

Well, I think I'm addicted to this thread because I got on first thing this morning & I'm now running late for work. Eek! Have a great day ladies!

Same here Allie!! :hugs:

Vicky - YAH!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: we told you that those numbers would proove you wrong! I am so excited for you! I can't wait til the next level results so we can see them going up up up!! Hope you are feeling happy now :hugs:

Caz/Meg - sorry you girls are feeling left out from the groups you were in before. I hope we don't make you feel left out here. You guys are going to get that BFP and be there right along with us!

as Hearty said, this is our own little group where we have all experienced that loss and now we are going to end up with our babies.....

I know what you mean Hearty about that March Mummies group. I feel more comfortable in this one, then that group. Too many people in there, and most of them haven't experienced what we have.

You stick with us mel we'll look after you :hugs2: How are you feeling today?

How's the walking going?

Hey Lucy - I am feeling great today. I went for a 45 minute walk last night (I wish I knew the distance I was walking), and I could feel the burn by the time I was done. It felt so good, so I definitely want to keep up with it.

How are you today? Are you ready for your interview coming up?

I'm good thanks I've had a lovely day with my friend and her two little ones. We spent the morning at the beach then we came back to mine for some lunch. They left about 2:15pm so I checked in here then have been doing stuff for lesson/interview, think I am nearly there just got to make some resources make sure bag is packed ready, then try and relax or at least that is the plan :flower:

Sounds like a wonderful day. The beach would be great to enjoy on a nice day. Make sure you relax and get a good night sleep tonight. You will do great at your interview:)

Caz and Meggles im already crying my eyes out as it is so im gonna cry for your really honest posts as well.... I know exactly how you guys feel even though i havenet been on the forum as long as you. I feel im also being left behind in my social circle. Every single one of our friends is already on #2 and i cant seem make number 1 happen. Im so tired of the disapointed look on my familys face, im tired of the pity and the walking on eggshells around me everytime someone is preggo ENOUGH ALREADY DAMMIT! Im sooo angry!!!!!

Makes perfect sense to feel that way! :hugs: But, this time is different!

I feel a little "exposed" now that I've added a real picture, but oh well :)

You're gorgeous! Don't feel exposed! :hugs:

OMG OMG!!!!! my levels went up to 900!!!!!!! My doc said i can now be cautiously optimistic!!!! He wants another repeat on Monday to make sure im out of the woods completely......

Check You out Amy!!!!!! HOT!!!!!!!!

SEE?!?! We told you so! :hugs: Oh, and... :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:

Amy, you are HOT! I need to get a forward facing picture up of me at some point. I know what you mean about feeling exposed. I'm sorry about your friend's insensitivity. Seriously, people just don't get it. You'll continue to run into that ignorance I'm sorry to say.

Cazza, sounds like IB to me!! I had it this cycle, actually, I had it last time I was pregnant too. Both times it was 8dpo and both times I had a little blood during sex. I thought it was AF but then obviously it wasn't. How many dpo are you?

Meg, I feel you fear. I joined the March Mummies group, but am having a hard time with it. First of all, most of them haven't had a loss. Secondly, they are much younger than me. Thirdly, I'm terrified that I'm going to get dropped from the group, so I've kind of detached myself. The only thing I have going for me is in real life, most of my friends have waited like me. Where I live, people tend to have babies in their mid 30's. Luckily in that realm, I'm not feeling as left out. However, of all my friends who have been pregnant, I'm the only one who has had one loss, let alone two. It makes me feel like a freak of nature.

Onwards and upwards. We have to stay hopeful else we get dragged into the muck. I feel hopeful that we'll all be our own little pregnant after a loss group and will have our babies damn it!

I guess I'm lucky that I don't have traditional friends, because I don't know many people in real life with kids or who plan to have kids. But, I understand feeling like a freak of nature. Its supposed to be sex = pregnancy = baby! :dohh:

You'll have this one though... I just know it! :hugs:

Vicky - YAH!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: we told you that those numbers would proove you wrong! I am so excited for you! I can't wait til the next level results so we can see them going up up up!! Hope you are feeling happy now :hugs:

Caz/Meg - sorry you girls are feeling left out from the groups you were in before. I hope we don't make you feel left out here. You guys are going to get that BFP and be there right along with us!

as Hearty said, this is our own little group where we have all experienced that loss and now we are going to end up with our babies.....

I know what you mean Hearty about that March Mummies group. I feel more comfortable in this one, then that group. Too many people in there, and most of them haven't experienced what we have.

Oh, sweetie... That's not what I meant. I'm still very close to the girls who I was in the group with. I love them dearly and they never made me feel left out. It was the mental block of feeling like I was an impostor amongst them when I wasn't pregnant anymore. You girls don't make me feel left out either. Its just that being the un-pregnant one in a group always feels a little weird... But the problem is in my head, not in others' actions! :hugs:

Vicky, you need to give them the news in the 35+ thread you started. They're all very anxious for your results. I'm so tempted to tell them, but of course I won't, this is your news!!!

Afternnon ladies hope your all ok?
Does anyone ever feel like their is no hope and it just wasnt meant to be?

Afternnon ladies hope your all ok?
Does anyone ever feel like their is no hope and it just wasnt meant to be?

Yep yep! But, then I remember that I don't believe in "meant to be"... and it dissipates a bit! :hugs:

I understand that meg x

Just feel a bit low especially since my cycle is screwing with me at the mo.

Gone now to 28 days OV in CD16 and 12 day luetal phase.

Was always 30 -32 ov on cd 16 -18 q4 day luetal phase grrrr

I understand that meg x

Just feel a bit low especially since my cycle is screwing with me at the mo.

Gone now to 28 days OV in CD16 and 12 day luetal phase.

Was always 30 -32 ov on cd 16 -18 q4 day luetal phase grrrr

Aww... You have MY cycle now! :hugs: That's precisely my cycle!

Wow u girls can talk which is precisely why I heart u all :)

VICKY yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :shouts really loud: u should hear ghat in like greece it's so loud haha congrats baby doll can't wait to see them rise n rise whoop whoop!!

Luce good luck with the interview babe I've got everything crossed, ull do fabulous I just know it :).

Meggles WE WILL b bump buddies no doubts about it PMA all the way!!

Hope ur ok Allie? When r u due to OV sweet cheeks?

And hugs n kisses to all my other disco diva's x x x lov ya's Caz x x

Oh n ps hope ur all right n it was IB? Heartylicious I'm 7-8dpo going off that smiley I got last Thursday mornin? So the right time for IB like I've had with previous pregnancies just really don't wanna get my hopes up to have them smashed into smitherines :cry: oh & p.p.s I've decided not to do the progesterone pessaries untill I get my BFP they have completely fucked up my cycles & the FS didn't say I needed them they are just added strength for my eggs as a precaution, he also said he doubts I need the strength tho coz I'm only 26 (confused.com) but I stomped my feet & wouldn't leave without anything after my 3rd loss, he thought I was psycho so gave in. But tbh I don't think there helping :shrug: ???
Keep u updated though my lovely ones :) x x x

lol Caz. I hope you get your BFP this month. When is testing day? loads of PMA your way!:dust::dust:

Lawa my cycle this month was the same doll.... I think maybe it was one of the reasons that my hcg levels are so low (at least im hoping thats why!). Never believe in "meant to be" we make it be if we want it enough!!!!

Cazz babe i agree that you shouldnt take the progesterone unless a doc thinks its absolutely necessary...Really hope you and meggles get your bfp this month!! Youll have little aries babies like moi!!!!

Hearty i luv ya!!!!! Cant wait for your 6 week scan babe!!!

Amy ill put up a picture of me so you dont feel sooo exposed....I just have to find one that i look hotter than you !!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Ooohhh me being a good girl Mel testing day should be the 19th Af due 20th but the devil on my shoulder will have me poas around the 16th probs :blush:
FX'd I'll b joining u soon chick?? X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"