Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

oh right, I think that is the 3rd time you told me now, lol! i'm going to blame it on the hormones :blush:

Oh I am going to be crossing everything for you! We need some more BFP's this month. I can't wait until all you girls test!

Caz I am keeping everything crossed for you I'm due the 19th so will hopefully test the 20th if I dont get AF. Hope we get BFP and can be bump budies and join our pregnant dicso girls.

Amy I've put a pic up as well mind you I've got hubby with me in mine I always take the pic's so dont have many of me well not any good ones anyway. :flower:

oooh Lucy is testing soon too! Can't wait:) Everything is crossed for you too Luc!

Amy - I have a real pic of myself if you go to my public profile! :) I just can't change my avatar.. I love it and what it stands for! I'll probably change it when I eventually get a scan pic of a baby with a heartbeat!

Also, I had a tiny bit of spotting in some stretchy CM today! So, maybe O is coming after all!!!

Woo we can match lol

:thumbup:

Wow u girls can talk which is precisely why I heart u all :)

VICKY yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :shouts really loud: u should hear ghat in like greece it's so loud haha congrats baby doll can't wait to see them rise n rise whoop whoop!!

Luce good luck with the interview babe I've got everything crossed, ull do fabulous I just know it :).

Meggles WE WILL b bump buddies no doubts about it PMA all the way!!

Hope ur ok Allie? When r u due to OV sweet cheeks?

And hugs n kisses to all my other disco diva's x x x lov ya's Caz x x

We will! For sure! :hugs:

That's my plan for tonight... and tomorrow... and the next day... and the next day! :Then? :sleep:

lol! well just make sure you remember to come up for air every now and then:) Have fun for the next few days

YAY Megg! You are totally going to OV!!! I know what you mean about it not taking too long. Sometimes I just want it to be 5 minutes. Get the deed done and then get on with life.

Ladies, I'm an absolute raging bitch today (well internally anyway). I seriously want to cry and rip everyone's heads off. I'm normally not like this. Hormones are a bitch! We're having a going away party for my boss who is retiring and there is going to be tons of alcohol. It's going to be hard to pretend. Not to mention I feel like I might start crying or yelling at people. I'm a mess. And to top it off, they are serving ribs at this party. I don't eat meat. I don't have nausea, but that might kick it in. I'm having all these doubtful feelings today about this pregnancy. I just want my bed right now and a good cry. WAAAHHH!!!

YAY Megg! You are totally going to OV!!! I know what you mean about it not taking too long. Sometimes I just want it to be 5 minutes. Get the deed done and then get on with life.

Ladies, I'm an absolute raging bitch today (well internally anyway). I seriously want to cry and rip everyone's heads off. I'm normally not like this. Hormones are a bitch! We're having a going away party for my boss who is retiring and there is going to be tons of alcohol. It's going to be hard to pretend. Not to mention I feel like I might start crying or yelling at people. I'm a mess. And to top it off, they are serving ribs at this party. I don't eat meat. I don't have nausea, but that might kick it in. I'm having all these doubtful feelings today about this pregnancy. I just want my bed right now and a good cry. WAAAHHH!!!

Yeah, can't have any marathon sessions! Neither me or Kevin are really up for that sort of thing!

I'm sorry you're feeling that way! :hugs: I feel like that A LOT!!! And, I know you don't eat meat... but I almost drooled when I read "ribs"... I love them SO much! You're pregnancy is going to be fine! How else can we be bump buddies whenever I get my arse in gear and make a sticky bean?

Hi girls,

Can new members join the disco team?! I really need some people to talk to and stop me going insane!

Of course! Its less of a team and more of a conversation though! LOL I actually laughed at that... because it really is just a conversation in here... a long, weird, sometimes inappropriate conversation! But, I like the idea of us being a team too! So, I can work with that! Welcome to the team/conversation!!! :hugs:

What's your story, lovely?

ha! Well conversation is good too!

Story is: Married 10 months ago started trying straight away. Natural MC at 5 weeks in March, pregnant next cycle without first AF and revealed no growth at early scan then finally confirmed and ERPC in May. Im on CD15 after waiting for my first AF and will hopefully get my BFP this or next cycle! Two pregnant friends both due around my original EDDs so that's very tough, seeing their updates on F'book brings me crashing down to where I should have been in my pregnancy *sigh*

Other than my TTC story I work as a wedding coordinator so that takes up a lot of my time and life and I have a furbaby cat who I adore.

Has anyone heard from NatoPM? I've facebooked her but haven't heard back. Hope you're ok if you read this Lucy!

Hearty dont cry babes!!!!!! Let your inner bitch out here so youll be cool at the party!
mmmmmmmm RIBS mmmmmm!!!! Your soy bean is gonna be lovely doll dont worry please!!!

Megg hmmm....30 minutes to 1 hour is a marathon session in my book!!!!!!! All this on a weekday???????? To be young and oh yeah A SLUT!!!!!

Welcome prgirl!!!! We are delighted to welcome fresh meat...i mean new members!!!

oh Vicky you kill me....:rofl:

Hearty - :hugs: to you girl! I've been a total bitch due to the hormones as well. It's ok be that way when we need to be! And you have me drooling over the ribs as well. Try to enjoy the going away party, and if anyone asks about the non drinking, just say you aren't feeling well or you are on antibiotics or something. Or just tell them to mind their own business :)

ha! Well conversation is good too!

Story is: Married 10 months ago started trying straight away. Natural MC at 5 weeks in March, pregnant next cycle without first AF and revealed no growth at early scan then finally confirmed and ERPC in May. Im on CD15 after waiting for my first AF and will hopefully get my BFP this or next cycle! Two pregnant friends both due around my original EDDs so that's very tough, seeing their updates on F'book brings me crashing down to where I should have been in my pregnancy *sigh*

Other than my TTC story I work as a wedding coordinator so that takes up a lot of my time and life and I have a furbaby cat who I adore.

Has anyone heard from NatoPM? I've facebooked her but haven't heard back. Hope you're ok if you read this Lucy!

Sorry about your losses, love! I've had 2 blight ovums now and kept in close contact with people due around my EDD's both times. So, I know what you mean! In fact, the first set of babies have been born now... My EDD was Father's Day! Great timing! I'm hoping you get that sticky BFP very quickly though! :hugs:

No word from Nato! :(

Hearty dont cry babes!!!!!! Let your inner bitch out here so youll be cool at the party!
mmmmmmmm RIBS mmmmmm!!!! Your soy bean is gonna be lovely doll dont worry please!!!

Megg hmmm....30 minutes to 1 hour is a marathon session in my book!!!!!!! All this on a weekday???????? To be young and oh yeah A SLUT!!!!!

Welcome prgirl!!!! We are delighted to welcome fresh meat...i mean new members!!!

Ha! 30min to 1hr is from the time we start thinking about maybe getting something started to the time I am back up and moving. This includes at least 20 min of laying still afterward to keep the soup in the bowl! I am a SLUT though!

:hugs: Welcome Cesca, sorry for your losses.

Congrats on the fab blood results Vicky:happydance:

Hearty, keep your chin up chick, it'll all be fine Sweetyxx:thumbup:

Meggles yeah that sounds like my BD routine as well!!!!!!!!

Remember when sex was fun?????? Just jumping on eachother without thinking what CD am i on????? Those were the days.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->