Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Thank You so much for all of your support. I couldn't do this without you girls :hugs:

I will enjoy the couch for all of you, and Vicky have fun at the wedding, and I hope the relatives don't annoy you too much

Enjoy your coach, I'm curled up on mine as well. We're all here for you :friends:

vicky, enjoy the wedding! i have to spend the weekend with relatives as well. it's the annual family campout! it's usually fun but there's been family drama (not involving me, but still awkward) so i'm thinking of only driving down for the day...plus we got directv today so i want to sit on the couch and watch it haha...i'm being lazy...all this talk of couches.

Mel, since the doc couldn't even test that it was aminiotic fluid, there's really no reason to assume it is! it sounds like what vicky has, really watery cm hopefully! enjoy your lunch and your nap girlie :hugs:

I really hope so Allie! I just really need to find out the blood results. I wish I didn't have to wait until tomorrow.....

Enjoy your direct tv:) I have satellite, so I really enjoy my days on the couch watching tv:)

Hi ladies how's Friday treating everyone? Mel, you sound like you are hanging in there which is all you can do. I hope the bloods come back with good news tomorrow. Rest, rest, rest.

Meg, I just had a look at your chart. A little dip today. I always have a dip before my rise. It looks like Ov is going to come. Your temps look very consistent and level which is really good. Can't wait to see that rise!

Welcome to the new members. This isn't an exclusive group, anyone is welcome!

Hello to all the old school disco queens. Seems like most people are doing fairly well.

AFM, I have my waves of doubt and excitement, but more doubt than anything. I wish I had morning sickness. My boobs really hurt now, so at least that's something. I had to work at an information fair for the elderly today. It was at the zoo. I'm normally not into zoos and caged animals, but it was a free ticket in. I made a beeline straight to the Africa section where I saw giraffes and my all time favorite animals, elephants! I love elephants so much. They are matriarchal, maternal and so intelligent. Love, love, love. They pulled me out of any funk I was in from yesterday. This zoo just got an award from PETA for their care of the elephants which makes me feel better. They have a huge area to roam. Amazing creatures.

Come to think of it, I'm glad I don't have morning sickness yet. I had to use porta-potties at this event. Eeewwww. Imagine having morning sickness in a port-potty?? Gag!

I for one am so happy the weekend is here. It felt like the longest week ever. I'm counting the minutes until Tuesday when I get my scan.

BTW, you all are welcome to call me heart, hearty, whatever, but if you prefer, you can always call me by my first name too, Amanda... Or Master Yoda :rofl:

I'm trying the best I can, but just laying here, I am starting to think negative now. Think I am just going to prepare myself for the worst.

Thanks about the chart, hearty! I'd rather vomit in a trash can than a port-a-potty! :sick: I don't know why I call you hearty when I knew your name was Amanda! LOL And, don't doubt! It does you no good! All is well! :hugs:

Mel - Try not to think it must be bad! It really could be just fine! :hugs:

Megg, I don't mind hearty, I just wanted to give people the option!

There were no trash cans in sight. Can you believe it? I kept thinking how I would have managed if I was sick. I decided I would have packed it up and gone home.

I'm trying not to doubt, I know it doesn't serve me or the bean, but it is hard. Tim is taking me out for a nice dinner tonight so that should help keep my spirits up.

Mel, I know what you mean about preparing for the worst. Honestly that's how I have to protect myself right now. If I get too hopeful, I'll be shattered if I get bad news. If I'm already expecting the bad news when it comes, it takes the edge off. It's a defense mechanism and a fine one at that. Just don't dwell in the negative if you can help it. Watch some good movies tonight and eat some good food if your stomach can handle it.

Trying is all you can do! :hugs: Happy 6 Weeks!

Thanks Meggles! 6 weeks indeed!

Any plans for the weekend? We're having a picnic and playing tennis with some friends tomorrow. I was supposed to work on Sunday but it got canceled! Yahoo! Will probably just end up cleaning my house and doing laundry though.

In theater or at home? Any specific ones? Just saw Boy with the Striped Pajamas. Good lord was it depressing. I don't advise watching it!

True Blood on Sunday...aww yeah!

Theatre! :) Probably going to see Grownups and Despicable Me! Boy in Striped Pajamas looked super depressing... even the preview made cry!!!

:yipee: True Blood :yipee:

Hey babes!!!
I made a quick escape from the wedding thanks to my very overprotective mom who kept nagging to Alex to take me home woohooo!!! Ok have i told you girls about how strongly people in greece believe in the evil eye? Well my relatives have mastered the art of giving the evil eye to people they envy! For some reason my aunts and cousins really envy me and my sister and were always worried that they will give us the evil eye. My mom doesnt really believe in it but today and after all ive been through she was was scared that they would give it to me so she was panicking trying to get me home!!!! It was hilarious!!!!!!!

Hearty (im gonna keep calling you that cause youre all heart babe!) im glad you enjoyed the zoo, i dont really like zoos i always feel sorry for the caged animals....Im sure though that over there they take much better care of them than they do here!
I have never used a porta potty!!! I would rather pee in a bush!!!!

Mel, we all put in place a defence mechanism...I too am preparing for the worst!! I havent put up a ticker, havent joint a pregnancy forum so im the queen (Amidala?) of preparing for disaster!

Meggles FX this is your month babe!!!

Yay! Movies are my favorite pasttime as well! :) We buy our movie tickets in bulk (reduced rate) and go a couple of times a week. I worked at an indie movie theater and Blockbuster as a teenager and consider myself a bit of a movie buff. I'll talk movies all day...

Megg, Grownups was cute if plotless. It really put me in a summery mood, though! I'd recommend it for a cheer up movie.

Boy in the Striped Pajamas was soooo sad. Oh, hearty, sorry you to had to go through that. :hugs: I couldn't believe the end, I was just apalled, but it certainly made it's point.

Amanda, Hearty, Master Yoda :) I can totally understand where you're coming from with the defense mechanism. Everyone who has had BFPs on this thread has displayed doubt--it's a given for us, I'm afraid :( ....but it doesn't mean it's going to happen. Sore boobs are a great sign! And I bet once you get morning sickness you'll eat your words wishing you had it :haha: It sounds like a lovely day a the zoo. Enjoy your day off on Sunday! Woo! :hugs:

Have a good weekend everyone!

Hey babes!!!
I made a quick escape from the wedding thanks to my very overprotective mom who kept nagging to Alex to take me home woohooo!!! Ok have i told you girls about how strongly people in greece believe in the evil eye? Well my relatives have mastered the art of giving the evil eye to people they envy! For some reason my aunts and cousins really envy me and my sister and were always worried that they will give us the evil eye. My mom doesnt really believe in it but today and after all ive been through she was was scared that they would give it to me so she was panicking trying to get me home!!!! It was hilarious!!!!!!!

Vicky, OMG, that story is hilarious! :laugh2: I'm sooo glad you made the escape from the wedding you wished for but LOL the way it happened.....:)
Well, it's best to not take any chances with the cosmos I suppose and it's sweet your mom was looking out for you.

I love cultural traditions, they really make for a fascinating world.

Yay! Movies are my favorite pasttime as well! :) We buy our movie tickets in bulk (reduced rate) and go a couple of times a week. I worked at an indie movie theater and Blockbuster as a teenager and consider myself a bit of a movie buff. I'll talk movies all day...

Megg, Grownups was cute if plotless. It really put me in a summery mood, though! I'd recommend it for a cheer up movie.

Boy in the Striped Pajamas was soooo sad. Oh, hearty, sorry you to had to go through that. :hugs: I couldn't believe the end, I was just apalled, but it certainly made it's point.

Amanda, Hearty, Master Yoda :) I can totally understand where you're coming from with the defense mechanism. Everyone who has had BFPs on this thread has displayed doubt--it's a given for us, I'm afraid :( ....but it doesn't mean it's going to happen. Sore boobs are a great sign! And I bet once you get morning sickness you'll eat your words wishing you had it :haha: It sounds like a lovely day a the zoo. Enjoy your day off on Sunday! Woo! :hugs:

Have a good weekend everyone!

What happens at the end? :wacko:

Hey babes!!!

Hearty (im gonna keep calling you that cause youre all heart babe!) im glad you enjoyed the zoo, i dont really like zoos i always feel sorry for the caged animals....Im sure though that over there they take much better care of them than they do here!
I have never used a porta potty!!! I would rather pee in a bush!!!!

Mel, we all put in place a defence mechanism...I too am preparing for the worst!! I havent put up a ticker, havent joint a pregnancy forum so im the queen (Amidala?) of preparing for disaster!

Meggles FX this is your month babe!!!

OMG! That's hilarious! I somehow missed your post before! :rofl:

And, thanks! :flower:

OMG! I seriously hate men at times! OH phoned and said he was going to have a few beers with a friend and I got upset due to the fact that I am supposed to be on bed rest and not doing anything, and he was like why don't you come down and have a beer. I was like yeah I will get right on that. He was like why not, so I was like because I'm pregnant!! He was like oh I thought you lost it last night already!! I felt like crying. I feel like he's being an insensitive jerk! He told me he would only be an hour, and well that hour is up, so I will be shocked if he actually comes home soon..........

OMG! I seriously hate men at times! OH phoned and said he was going to have a few beers with a friend and I got upset due to the fact that I am supposed to be on bed rest and not doing anything, and he was like why don't you come down and have a beer. I was like yeah I will get right on that. He was like why not, so I was like because I'm pregnant!! He was like oh I thought you lost it last night already!! I felt like crying. I feel like he's being an insensitive jerk! He told me he would only be an hour, and well that hour is up, so I will be shocked if he actually comes home soon..........

WTF? :growlmad: That's awful!!! :hugs: Makes me want to :grr: him for you! You're a way better wife than I am... Those beers would NOT have been happening if I had just had the day you've had!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->