• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hey girls, I am exhausted went shopping this morning popped into to see my brother sat out in his garden by his pond in the sun which was lovely then came home did a bit of housework then had friends round for home made burgers and salad yum!! We just sat out in the garden in the sun eating and chatting when it got cool we came in and have been playing just dance on the Wii so much fun but I am dead now at least I must of burnt of my burgers :haha: They've just left have had such a fun time its good to talk, laugh and dance!! :happydance:

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend.

Caz I love buying things for the house we have just about finished our living room, spare room and bathroom to do next. What film are you seeing?

Hearty I love that about your nephew wanting to play the drums so sweet have a good day with him.

heart tree, hope you have a good day at work!

Lucy, what a cute joke! It made me smile. :)

msarkozi, enjoy your relaxing day, you deserve it as now you have a good reason to take it easy.:happydance:

cazza, sounds like a great day, I looove home shopping. I think once I'm preggo I'll go crazy with 'nesting!'

megg and heart, sorry to hear of your family members :hugs:; I'm sure that's really tough.

As for me, I just watched the USA get kicked out of the World Cup and everyone in my house is a little down at mo' about it. We watched it at a pub and it seemed to promising, we were having a great time...oh, well. I'm going to support England now since it's the only other country (in the World Cup) I've actually lived in. Even though the hubby will be going for Germany....

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday. :)

Yeah, bummer about the US. I'll root for England too since a lot of my lovely ladies live there. Vicky, is Greece still in? I'll root for them too!

Just for reference, this is my nephew who said he wanted to play drums "because I'm angry." Looks like a pretty angry tot, doesn't he? Hee hee!

Attachments

• 36017_1463777467764_1033293914_1355765_63364_n.jpg
    36017_1463777467764_1033293914_1355765_63364_n.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 11
I know! I seriously want to put sugar on him and eat him up. I'm in love with this little guy. DH and I are taking him to the petting zoo tomorrow and then out to lunch. We teach him to say things like "yeah baby" and "whut up dawg" It's hilarious.

How is your uterus doing Megg? Cramps still bad? When are you starting your soy?

I know! I seriously want to put sugar on him and eat him up. I'm in love with this little guy. DH and I are taking him to the petting zoo tomorrow and then out to lunch. We teach him to say things like "yeah baby" and "whut up dawg" It's hilarious.

How is your uterus doing Megg? Cramps still bad? When are you starting your soy?

:rofl: Only on BnB can someone EVER ask that and it be normal! Its okay! Cramps are gone... and honestly... it looks like AF will be departing either over night or tomorrow! :shrug: No complaints there... but why so soon? Never even got to medium flow!!! :wacko:

Soy starts CD5! My left ovary still hurts from last cycle though! That's quite odd for me. Hoping that I actually ovulate this cycle!

Petting zoo sounds like a blast! I love that sort of thing... except the bit about it being outdoors! :dohh:

I know, that's why I love this site. We discuss our uteri (that's a weird word to put in plural. When do you talk about the plural form of uterus...on this site!), CM, BD'ing, basically anything goes!

Weird your AF is so short. Maybe it will drag out a bit with some spotting. CD5 sounds like a great plan. I feel very hopeful that you'll ov!

Ahh love that pic, his lil face is so cute.

Woo hoo England playing today, I hope they win as I will have one unhappy Hubby on my hands if they don't.

Sooo my whole weekend of not drinking did not pay off, I feel worse today than I do most Sundays (with a hangover). As long as baby is growing and doing ok then ill take all the roughness he/she throws my way. We actually spoke about baby last night, like a full conversation based on actually having a baby at the end of this, so scary and I dont think we will speak about it again for a while but it was lovely to dream for 10 minutes! How M/C ruins any future pregnancies!

Hope your all doing ok and getting ready for the BDing marathon before the big O! Good Luck to all the lovely Disco testers this cycle, hope July brings many BFP's.xxx

Very strange it would be this short... I mean, its not GONE, but its close. :wacko:

Terrified that I'll never ovulate again, tbh! Its not my biggest fear! LOL

Very strange it would be this short... I mean, its not GONE, but its close. :wacko:

You are soooo going to ovulate again, I promise! My first cycles after my losses were so long and no ovulation. My body finally calmed down and I ovulated again.

BTW, I was on the pill for 17 years before I decided to ttc. It took me 3 whole months to get a period after going off the pill. Talk about being scared that I would never ovulate! This is what our bodies are meant to do. Yours will for sure.

You are soooo going to ovulate again, I promise! My first cycles after my losses were so long and no ovulation. My body finally calmed down and I ovulated again.

BTW, I was on the pill for 17 years before I decided to ttc. It took me 3 whole months to get a period after going off the pill. Talk about being scared that I would never ovulate! This is what our bodies are meant to do. Yours will for sure.

I really needed to hear that today! I mean... I have a chart from my cycle following the first loss with a clear thermal shift, but it never ended until I took pills to end it. So, I don't know if I ovulated that cycle or not. Then, this one seemed to go much the same... So I took the pills much quicker this time!

And, I did ovulated the next cycle after the loss... because it resulted in the 2nd loss! :dohh: Hoping I don't follow a pattern of: Loss, No O, O, Loss, No O, O, Loss... etc!

Yeah, that's not a good way to cycle through life. But I really don't think that will be the course you will take. The best news is that you got pregnant so quickly after your first loss. I know it sounds weird, but it is a really good sign at how fertile you are and how good DH's sperm is!

BTW, as much as I complained about soy, I did seem to get my BFP first cycle using it. Hmmm....

Haha! OMG! I only just realized that when you said it! Funny enough, the last time you mentioned it, I thought to myself "Hm... She'll change her tune about it if she gets a BFP this cycle!" But, then I promptly forgot again! :rofl: Soooo, you ARE growing a SoyBean? Hmmm... Very curious, madame!

:rofl: I know! I sounded like such a whiner this cycle! I'm normally not so whiney! I probably will change my mind about soy!! Soy bean indeed!

Yay for Soy Bean!!! :hugs:

https://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/frontsquare/ac69_edamame_keychains.gif

Its a soy bean! :winkwink:

Hearty - I noticed your BFP in your signature.....Congrats!!!!! :happydance: So excited for you! Looks like we are close together as well:) Hoping for a sticky pregnancy for you :dust:

Yay for Soy Bean!!! :hugs:

https://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/frontsquare/ac69_edamame_keychains.gif

Its a soy bean! :winkwink:

Kinda looks like hearty dont ya think?????:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"