Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Thanks Vicky, yeah very impressed with my docs, just filled in a registration form for the m/wife and 2 days later i had a letter from her with my early scan date and first anti-natal appt!! Was expecting a fight for an early scan but can't complain!!

Good luck for your bloods tomorrow, but i'm sure you don't need it xx

Hey girls! That was a lot to catch up on... and I'm not awake enough to comprehend what was said, to be honest! I'll respond to what I remember...

Hearty - Its annoying when people who've never had a loss try to tell you how to cope with it. I don't blame you for just trying to get to Tuesday! I truly believe everything will be fine... but its smart to do what you're doing! :hugs:

Amy - Sorry you think you're out, hun! :hugs: Those seem to be famous last words in here... So you've all but assured yourself a BFP! LOL

AFM... Temp does NOT reflect that I've O'd... the exact opposite. So... I'm pissed.

Roonsma - sorry you felt like you couldn't post because of me:( I hope everyone feels like they can post all their good news. It puts a smile on my face to read it, so please do post everything you want:)

Vicky - I am hoping the nurses are right. And I am going to be very upset if this doctor put us through all this stress for no reason! Although the rest is nice, there are so many things that I need to be doing this weekend, and working on my course was one of them. I have an assignment due this week that hasn't even been started yet! So looks like I will be working my butt off this week to get it done!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day. i'm settling in for another day of resting on the couch. OH had to work today, so it's just me and my kitties for the day. He gave me strict orders to rest today, so I will try my best to do that (it's so boring!). I asked my mom last night how she managed to do this for her pregnancies (she had to be stitched up at 3 months with my brother, and 5 months with me - so I can see this in my future as well). I think I actually need to go grab the heating pad, as this is starting to hurt my back more then anything........

Ok girls need advice!! I wasn't sure when I O'd this month as opk I did was negative so thought I had missed my surge I normally get O pain and had it around the time I should of O although slightly earlier but then I started to wonder if maybe I hadnt O and would later this month so having one opk stick left and feeling a little board as hubby is out (I should be sorting my spare room but its to hot) I decided to see what it came up with and I got a very strong positive never had it this strong before the bottom line is I think darker than the top so I'm assuming I'm O later this month is that normal to O so late I'm due on in 8 days, I've got a bit of cramping. I'm attaching a pic to see what you all think. Luckily hubby and I :sex: yesterday morning just had one of those moments when we were both in the mood and werent thinking about getting pregnant as I thought I was in the TWW. :shrug:

Attachments

• DSC_0791.jpg
    DSC_0791.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 4
I think it can be normal Lucy. I was all over the place with mine, so I had to test everyday for 2 weeks just to make sure I knew when it was going to happen. Mine ranged from 11-18 days I believe. Glad you BD'd, and I hope this gets you a BFP! :)

Me too! I'm just so confused I had assumed that I had ovulated and was in the TWW. Just so glad we :sex: yesterday.

This TTC malarkey is a tricky and confusing business!!

:shrug:

make sure you BD again today and tomorrow to increase your chances. Sending PMA your way:dust:

That is definitely a very very positive OPK Lucy. My Ov can range from CD 19 - 28, which is quite a range. It can happen! I agree with Mel, get in some more action today and tomorrow if possible. If it were me, I wouldn't even tell Tim that I had gotten a positive. I would just make him think I was really in the mood!

Mel, rest sounds lovely, but it really is boring isn't it? Good luck!

Megg, had a look at your chart. Damn, damn, damn! I would be pissed too! I still have hopes it will happen for you, just maybe a little later than you are used to.

Roonsma - sorry you felt like you couldn't post because of me:( I hope everyone feels like they can post all their good news. It puts a smile on my face to read it, so please do post everything you want:)

Vicky - I am hoping the nurses are right. And I am going to be very upset if this doctor put us through all this stress for no reason! Although the rest is nice, there are so many things that I need to be doing this weekend, and working on my course was one of them. I have an assignment due this week that hasn't even been started yet! So looks like I will be working my butt off this week to get it done!

Hope everyone is enjoying their day. i'm settling in for another day of resting on the couch. OH had to work today, so it's just me and my kitties for the day. He gave me strict orders to rest today, so I will try my best to do that (it's so boring!). I asked my mom last night how she managed to do this for her pregnancies (she had to be stitched up at 3 months with my brother, and 5 months with me - so I can see this in my future as well). I think I actually need to go grab the heating pad, as this is starting to hurt my back more then anything........

Not at all Hun, I just couldn't bring myself to post about my bloods and be all yippee straight after your post when you though you may lose your little one, its me not you!!
Glad you liked my bloods!! Hope your taking good care of yourself xx

That is definitely a very very positive OPK Lucy. My Ov can range from CD 19 - 28, which is quite a range. It can happen! I agree with Mel, get in some more action today and tomorrow if possible. If it were me, I wouldn't even tell Tim that I had gotten a positive. I would just make him think I was really in the mood!

Never had such a positive one before!! I've already told him but have been relaxed about it told him there is no pressure on him he is quite good it doesnt normally freak him out.

One other question can you ovulate twice, just wondering what all the pain I had when I thought O'd was about, I seriously don't get my body.

Luce considering that you already have ovulated, what DPO would you be on now?
Could the positive opk point to a bfp????

From what I understand, you can ovulate twice but they are back to back. It would be a day or 2 apart at most. I don't know what that pain might have been. Another possibility is that you did Ov and you are pregnant getting the positive OPK. Just sayin'

Once I knew I had my BFP, I did an OPK for kicks and it was darker than I've ever seen. Again, just sayin'!

Meggles i know im not the expert in temping, but considering you had all this ewcm how could you not have ovulated???? I am pretty sure that this only happens when you ovulate...

Once I knew I had my BFP, I did an OPK for kicks and it was darker than I've ever seen. Again, just sayin'!

My thought exactly!! I've done some opk's aswell as hpt's and mine were dark positives (just sayin')!!

Okay if I did O when I orignal thought I did (but that was only due to the pain and how I was feeling) then I would be about 8/9 dpo hmmmm interesting I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Still going to :sex: tonight just in case!!

Hearty and Vicky you are like one mind :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"