Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

interesting indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems awfully late for you to ovulate doesnt it??? Do you have such a large variation in your ovulation times???? Just saying...

It is all very interesting. Thanks for giving us something exciting and positive to obsess about Lucy! You don't need to get your hopes up, but I'm going to. Just sayin'!

(Oh my god, we are seriously losing our minds here aren't we?)

interesting indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems awfully late for you to ovulate doesnt it??? Do you have such a large variation in your ovulation times???? Just saying...

It does seem late for me, as far as I know I don't have large variation's in ovulation. Last month I O half way between about CD 14/15. Well I guess time will tell......

It is all very interesting. Thanks for giving us something exciting and positive to obsess about Lucy! You don't need to get your hopes up, but I'm going to. Just sayin'!

(Oh my god, we are seriously losing our minds here aren't we?)

Thats ok I quite like that and yes of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most :haha:

Megg, had a look at your chart. Damn, damn, damn! I would be pissed too! I still have hopes it will happen for you, just maybe a little later than you are used to.

Maybe... :(

Luce considering that you already have ovulated, what DPO would you be on now?
Could the positive opk point to a bfp????

I thought the same exact thing... but 2 or 3 people had already posted it by the time I saw any of this! LOL

Meggles i know im not the expert in temping, but considering you had all this ewcm how could you not have ovulated???? I am pretty sure that this only happens when you ovulate...

It happens when your body gears up to ovulate. Its far from proof of ovulation. The only things that can prove ovulation has happened are charting or an u/s. Of course, the EWCM is supposed to be a little bit before O. So, maybe I'm just taking longer to pop the egg out or something. I had a few pulsating pains at around 11am... Maybe that was it? I haven't felt anything since then... so far. FX'd!

Well ladies I am finally feeling positive again Today I have had my last drink and Iam going to stop smoking after tonight x

Lawa you sound determined girl!!!! Go Girl!!!!!

Hi ladies! :wave: It's been an active weekend on the thread, glad to see such chatterboxes!

I'm back from the family campout. It was a good time out on the lake, boating, eating, sunbathing. We had a tornado warning and hail storm yesterday afternoon though which livened things up a bit! I spent a lot of it with my 5 month pregnant cousin chatting about babies and birth and what's funny is I seem to be more interested and informed than her and I'm not even pregnant! :blush: I guess I should hop on board that crazy train, as well!

Mel, sorry to hear about your rough patch with OH. I got super pissed off reading what happened but I'm so glad his aunt's been there for you and and also that he's remorseful and making it up to you! :hugs: I know bedrest must be boring but so glad you're feeling better.

hearty, it sounds like normal pregnancy back pain to me since it's switching sides. Google is definitely not your friend right now-stay away!!- but at least you found a good blog which has provided some comfort. :hugs:

Cazza and Luce--sounds VERY promising girlies!!! :) I'm excited for you to test!!!

vicky, hope you're feeling a bit more optimistic, but indifference is also a coping mechanism I am all too familiar with and totally understand :hugs:

Amy, welcome back, hope you enjoyed backpacking

roonsma, GREAT NUMBERS! Woo!! :happydance:

Megg, I'm with vicky, doesn't EWCM mean you ov'ed? I also don't understand temping--is it super reliable?

Hope I didn't miss anyone...I'm sitting here watching World Cup with hubby and then :sex: just for good measure even though I'm nowhere near OV yet. Seeing the range everyone seems to have with OVing, it can't hurt. :)

Have a great day girlies!

Hi Allie!!! Welcome back! Who are you rooting for in the World Cup? I'm all about Spain!

Oooh tornado warning!!!! Nato would be so impressed.....

It happens when your body gears up to ovulate. Its far from proof of ovulation. The only things that can prove ovulation has happened are charting or an u/s. Of course, the EWCM is supposed to be a little bit before O. So, maybe I'm just taking longer to pop the egg out or something. I had a few pulsating pains at around 11am... Maybe that was it? I haven't felt anything since then... so far. FX'd!

So...your body may produce EWCM but the ovary never releases an egg? Sad....I've been using CM only to track so far....and was hoping it was reliable.

Hopefully you are just taking longer for the egg to pop out! I'd still take the EWCM as a good sign and mayabe you made a mistake temping?

Lawa, sounds good girlie! :) Positive steps!

Finally got myself into the it is going to work I am going to have a baby!

Been so down after my chemical and I conviced myself I was pg this time as I had spotting but my bidy has decided to start spotting lol! ust feel got to have PMA or could go against me x

Oooh tornado warning!!!! Nato would be so impressed.....

It was quite exciting. We just stood under the rain shelter eating cookies and listening to the hail wondering where we'd take shelter if the tornado actually touched down!

Hearty, we're cheering for Spain here, as well. My BFF is married to a Spaniard so we've got to cheer for them!

Allie all three times ive gotten pregnant ive gone with the ewcm and ovary pain. It is quite reliable i think....

Megg, I'm with vicky, doesn't EWCM mean you ov'ed? I also don't understand temping--is it super reliable?

Hope I didn't miss anyone...I'm sitting here watching World Cup with hubby and then :sex: just for good measure even though I'm nowhere near OV yet. Seeing the range everyone seems to have with OVing, it can't hurt. :)

Have a great day girlies!

Nope, EWCM doesn't mean you've O'd. It only means that your body is getting ready to try to O. The only solid proof/confirmation of O is charting or an u/s. Yes, its super reliable. If you don't get a thermal shift, you haven't ovulated. Anything else is assumption. :(

Definitely can't hurt to have some extra curricular :sex:... just in case! :)

Good girl Allie! My step-father was from Spain and we used to go there a lot when I was little. I have lots of family there and my brother (my step-father's son with my mother) is half Spanish! He even has duel citizenship (I hate him for that!) So it's Spain all the way for me!!!

Megg, do you think it is possible that the variation in the times you temp could be having an effect on your chart? I always temped at 6:30 every morning and never made adjustments. Just wonderin'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->