Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Ofcourse, ill be coming to you for a loan!!!

It happens when your body gears up to ovulate. Its far from proof of ovulation. The only things that can prove ovulation has happened are charting or an u/s. Of course, the EWCM is supposed to be a little bit before O. So, maybe I'm just taking longer to pop the egg out or something. I had a few pulsating pains at around 11am... Maybe that was it? I haven't felt anything since then... so far. FX'd!

So...your body may produce EWCM but the ovary never releases an egg? Sad....I've been using CM only to track so far....and was hoping it was reliable.

Hopefully you are just taking longer for the egg to pop out! I'd still take the EWCM as a good sign and mayabe you made a mistake temping?

Lawa, sounds good girlie! :) Positive steps!

Its definitely possible to get EWCM and never ovulate. Its not something that's going to happen often for most people... but its not unheard of. Take women with PCOS... Their bodies may gear up to ovulate 3, 4, 5 times in a cycle... they can get EWCM every single time... but the nature of the condition is such that they don't actually ever release that egg.

I really don't see how I could have made a mistake temping... I woke up long enough to take my temp no less than 5 times this morning... and none of them were high enough to show a thermal shift. I couldn't have been post-O this morning. Maybe I will be tomorrow morning. My husband said it would happen this afternoon banking on it coinciding with the eclipse. So, we'll see what the morning brings.

Finally got myself into the it is going to work I am going to have a baby!

Been so down after my chemical and I conviced myself I was pg this time as I had spotting but my bidy has decided to start spotting lol! ust feel got to have PMA or could go against me x

PMA is good! I like the new attitude! :hugs:

Allie all three times ive gotten pregnant ive gone with the ewcm and ovary pain. It is quite reliable i think....

It is for some people... but I've had off and on ovary pain for many days now... So, I can't really rely on something that I've been having for a while. All I have to go on is the EWCM right now.

Ok, I'm off for a walk with Tim. Don't miss me too much! I know it will be hard, but I promise I'll be back! hee hee!

xoxo

Megg, do you think it is possible that the variation in the times you temp could be having an effect on your chart? I always temped at 6:30 every morning and never made adjustments. Just wonderin'

Never has before. I've done plenty of experimenting with what effects my temp. I've taken it immediately after waking up, then gone to the bathroom and done it again when I got back in to bed with only about 0.1 degree difference. I've temped multiples times in a morning all with maybe 0.2 degree differences in the results that spanned HOURS. So, I really don't think so. I've been doing it this way for months, and it has never made a difference in the past.

Meggles i hope it happens just like your hubby says!!!!!

Well, this afternoon is over... So, let's hope it already did! LOL Thanks Vicky! :hugs:

Haha vicky....well, I hope you don't lose too much!! Here we are 0-0 in extra time...

Megg, really hope it happened for you today! I guess there is meant to be something with women's fertility and lunar cycles.

Hearty, enjoy your walk with Tim! We will miss you!!

Haha vicky....well, I hope you don't lose too much!! Here we are 0-0 in extra time...

Megg, really hope it happened for you today! I guess there is meant to be something with women's fertility and lunar cycles.

Hearty, enjoy your walk with Tim! We will miss you!!

Yeah, and mine seems to follow it more than most... So, we shall see! Thanks hun! :hugs:

Hearty missing you already!! Enjoy your walk with Tim.

Right girls I'm off to bed for an early night :winkwink: Got a busy day tomorrow going to my niece's sports day and have to get 2 buses and a train to the school what a nightmare hubby was meant to come but cant due to work now so no lift and he'll miss it which is a shame.

Talk to you all tomorrow :hugs:

G'night, Luce! I'm going to head out for food... Its 3:30 and we haven't eaten anything yet today... still an hour and a half better than yesterday's 5pm first meal! :wacko:

G'night Lucy! I'm an hour behind you Meg.....I was just thinking it was snack time as well:)

On my phone... but had to come report that I'm still spotting somehow. I had a decent pink streak on my tissue. Although, I have to say that it didn't come with much CM. So, maybe it was just a bit from the egg releasing? FX'd so hard!

'Night Luce!

Well, it looks like its a happy day for Hearty and I but Vicky is out some money... Spain just scored! Woo!

FX Megg!! I hope that's what it was!

Hearty i need to borrow the 27 euros i was gonna make tonight to pay for my bloods 2morrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

too funny Vicky. What time are the bloods tomorrow? I have to get mine done at 10 am tomorrow as well....Still waiting for the clinic to call me today...guessing in a couple of hours like yesterday

too funny Vicky. What time are the bloods tomorrow? I have to get mine done at 10 am tomorrow as well....Still waiting for the clinic to call me today...guessing in a couple of hours like yesterday

Hope you hear from them soon!

Good luck to both of you tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->