Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Thank heaven's the world cup is over!!!!!!!!!

I am the biggest football widow and honestly what with the shitty time we've had of late i've found the world cup so difficult, especially during the group stages where it was on in my house what seemed like every minute of the day!

Anyway I'm on CD18 today, thought I would have OV'd by now (I don't temp so i'm going by cycle days, ov pain, CM changes) and today i've had really low down pains. Really feels like AF is coming? So strange. I'm not sure if maybe it means i'm OVing late? But the pain doesn't feel like OV pain, it's too low and too central in my tummy.

Confusion central

prgirl that does sound confusing....Did your cm at any point resemble ewcm?

Mel im getting the blood drawn at 8 in the morning and will get the results around 5. I really am not looking forward to another worry filled day....I have tonss of work that has piled up from last week when half my day was spent online trying to find hopeful stories with low hcg values. Once again im starting the week with stress and worry... My boss thinks im slacking, he hasnt said anything yet but i can read his facial expressions and he was not a happy camper last week....

Good luck tomorrrow Mel!!!

well here is to hoping we can both set aside our fears tomorrow!

I have no real info on ovulation, so I really can't offer any advice on this subject. I only used OPK's and relied on them.....

prgirl that does sound confusing....Did your cm at any point resemble ewcm?

On CD14 it was quite stretchy and very different from my normal CM. Not sure whether this pain might be impantation if maybe I did ovulate on CD14?!

Oh well i'll know in a couple of weeks I suppose!

Good luck with your blood test girlies xxx

SPAIN!!!! Vicky, I'll wire you that money. You need to get that test!

Megg, I'm confused, but maybe you are about to Ov. Don't forget my strange cycle with spotting for a week and I thought I would Ov. It took another week before I did. Hmmm...

Prgirl, 4dpo for implantation is a little early, but I guess not unheard of. I would BD if I were you just to cover bases. Can't wait for you to test!

Guess what girls? I'm feeling a tiny bit of nausea today! Never thought I'd be so happy about that. Nausea and Spain winning, this feels like a good sign to me.

A little story if I might. My step-father, Paco, (the one from Spain) basically raised me. He was lovely. He died a few years ago from dementia which was devastating for us as he was only 72. He was a pediatrician and LOVED children. During the last part of his disease, he was really out there. He had no idea who we were and of course it was sad. He had a lot of hallucinations and delusions at the time. He pulled me aside and said "don't worry, we'll find your baby." He was adamant that we would "find my baby." I was just starting to ttc and I thought it was a very telling sign. He died before my first pregnancy. When I lost my first baby, I offered it to him as he loved babies. When I lost my second, my mother actually got mad at him for taking my second one. We keep telling him he doesn't get to keep this one. Somehow, I don't think he will. Spain won and I think that will make him happy enough for now!

I'm not a believer in ghosts or religion, but somehow this story makes me feel better. I like to think he's watching over my babies and wants me to keep this one.

That story is really sweet... I think he wants you to keep this one too! :) Maybe you'll get twins so you get them both back! :D

Like Jessa? Whom I secretly stalk and am massively happy for... She has such a sweet story and waaaay cute bump pictures.

Yeah... but she got all THREE back!!! :yipee: I'm not so secretive about my stalking! I'm SO happy for her!

SPAIN!!!! Vicky, I'll wire you that money. You need to get that test!

Megg, I'm confused, but maybe you are about to Ov. Don't forget my strange cycle with spotting for a week and I thought I would Ov. It took another week before I did. Hmmm...

Prgirl, 4dpo for implantation is a little early, but I guess not unheard of. I would BD if I were you just to cover bases. Can't wait for you to test!

Guess what girls? I'm feeling a tiny bit of nausea today! Never thought I'd be so happy about that. Nausea and Spain winning, this feels like a good sign to me.

A little story if I might. My step-father, Paco, (the one from Spain) basically raised me. He was lovely. He died a few years ago from dementia which was devastating for us as he was only 72. He was a pediatrician and LOVED children. During the last part of his disease, he was really out there. He had no idea who we were and of course it was sad. He had a lot of hallucinations and delusions at the time. He pulled me aside and said "don't worry, we'll find your baby." He was adamant that we would "find my baby." I was just starting to ttc and I thought it was a very telling sign. He died before my first pregnancy. When I lost my first baby, I offered it to him as he loved babies. When I lost my second, my mother actually got mad at him for taking my second one. We keep telling him he doesn't get to keep this one. Somehow, I don't think he will. Spain won and I think that will make him happy enough for now!

I'm not a believer in ghosts or religion, but somehow this story makes me feel better. I like to think he's watching over my babies and wants me to keep this one.

Hurrah for the nausea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hearty im sure everything will be fine this time babe, cant wait to hear the results of your scan!!!!!

Im back in limbo today, really hate this waiting game.....Im also being bad today and ive had a couple of ciggies.....Im in total denial and i hate the fact that i cant feel hope at the mo.....

Can't wait for your bloods to come back awesome and put your mind at ease a bit, Vicky! :hugs:

AFM... Still spotting tonight! :growlmad: I wish I knew what was going on!

Thanks meggles (and for not telling me off for the ciggies!!!) :hugs:

Didnt the exact thing with the spotting happen to Hearty this cycle????? Maybe it has something to do with the soy you guys take...Maybe its a positive sign, just saying!

Thanks meggles (and for not telling me off for the ciggies!!!) :hugs:

Didnt the exact thing with the spotting happen to Hearty this cycle????? Maybe it has something to do with the soy you guys take...Maybe its a positive sign, just saying!

In this case, I think the stress would be worse than a couple of cigarettes... and the baby is protected until around 6 weeks from anything you do anyway! I'm not a huge fan of smoking anyway, but I'm not stupid enough to think that its going to do any real harm right now! Plus, I know its SUPER hard to stop... especially when stressed out! Who am I to judge? I still think you're awesome! :hugs:

It did! But, I've been on Soy for several cycles before this (2 with O and BFP, 2 with likely no O)... So, why the new reaction NOW? Hell, maybe it is a good sign! Maybe I should overlay my chart on Hearty's! Wonder what I'd get?! Its just crazy! I've not had this before... once sort of on Clomid, but way worse spotting!

Edit: Overlay done... Sort of interesting! Click for bigger!

Attachments

• overlay.jpg
    overlay.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 10
From the little bit i understand, it does look interesting!!! I think you need to get another charting experts opinion!

Someone will wake up eventually to look at it! LOL I should be asleep... Its almost 5am! :(

Good luck on the test results vicky!
Sorry, I don't know anything about charting, megg, but I hope you find your answers!
Yay for nausea, hearty!

10 DPO here and still no symptoms. I am holding out and testing on Wednesday :)

Megg did you just wake up or havent you gone to bed yet??????

Amy hold on testing day will be here soon enough!!!

Ok guys results in..... 4824!!!! My Thursday results were 900, so they slightly more than doubled every 48 hours!!!! Im waiting for a call back from doc to see what he thinks, but i thinks its good no????

I think that's AWESOME! Isn't that exactly what they're supposed to do? So happy for you vicky!

This no. is great Vickyd. Hopefully this will put ur mind at ease

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->