Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I really want to relax but until ive spoken with doc thats gonna prove impossible!!!!

Good luck on the test results vicky!
Sorry, I don't know anything about charting, megg, but I hope you find your answers!
Yay for nausea, hearty!

10 DPO here and still no symptoms. I am holding out and testing on Wednesday :)
Hold out Amy! You are a rock! That is so awesome that you have gotten this far without testing! Me, I'd have poas about 10x by now. :blush:

Ok guys results in..... 4824!!!! My Thursday results were 900, so they slightly more than doubled every 48 hours!!!! Im waiting for a call back from doc to see what he thinks, but i thinks its good no????

Sounds totally fabulous to me! I am so happy for you Vic! That is wonderful news!
:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::happydance::dance::yipee::headspin:
:hugs:

Just got off the phone with doc, he was happy with the numbers and will be calling me later tonight with an early scan date! I wanna jump for joy but something is holding me back still IM SOOO ANNOYED that i cant relax!!!!

:hug: Hun. I am sure it must be hard, but try to relax. Enjoy your news your bean is growing, and you'll get to see his/her heartbeat soon. :D

That is awesome Vicky!!! So happy for you :happydance::hugs:

My appointment is in a few more hours and I will have a better idea of what is going on. I am starting to think things are looking good, as morning sickness has found it's way to me. Just looking at food is making me sick! I'm heading into work a little bit early, but I will let you girls know my results later.

Good luck Mel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys results in..... 4824!!!! My Thursday results were 900, so they slightly more than doubled every 48 hours!!!! Im waiting for a call back from doc to see what he thinks, but i thinks its good no????

Yay Vicky!!! Thats fantastic!!! xx

That is awesome Vicky!!! So happy for you :happydance::hugs:

My appointment is in a few more hours and I will have a better idea of what is going on. I am starting to think things are looking good, as morning sickness has found it's way to me. Just looking at food is making me sick! I'm heading into work a little bit early, but I will let you girls know my results later.

Yay for morning sickness! (really did I just say that? YES!) HORAY! Have a nice visit with your doctor Mel.

Good luck Msar, bring on the morning sickness!!!! xx

Only the TTCAL crew could be happy about morning sickness!!!!!!!!

great news :) :) :) Good luck mel!
I really want to test. but surely 10 DPO is too early, right?

Amy try and hold out at least 2 more days, its hard but youll avoid disapointment of a false negative

Good morning all. VICKY!!! Those are gorgeous numbers!!!!! You need to try to relax a bit. Said from the woman who couldn't sleep last night due to anxiety. When is your scan???

Mel, keep us posted. I'm so glad you feel sick! (I mean that in the best possible way!)

Megg, very interesting chart overlay. Hmmmm.... It sure would be nice if this spotting was a good thing.

Amy, 10dpo is far too early. Some women see a BFP at this point, but most don't. Personally, seeing BFNs over and over was too heartbreaking for me. If it were me, I would wait.

Hope everyone has a great Monday. My scan is in 28 hours. Eeek!

Only the TTCAL crew could be happy about morning sickness!!!!!!!!

Isn't that the truth?! Funny how this symptom seems to ease your mind a bit, and yet it is the most unpleasant symptom of them all.

Hearty - can't wait for your scan tomorrow! My fingers are crossed that all is well!

Amy - try and hold out if you can (this coming from one that likes to POAS often!)

Hearty ive also been without sleep for more 24 hours.....I am totally wasted!!!!!
You must be freaking with the scan babes but i have a really positive vibe that all will be perfect!!!
My (wonderful) doc will call me tonight with a scan date. I told him no need to rush (lol! i wanna sleep a couple days first before the scan anxiety starts!) which threw him off a bit!!!!!

Amy resist the dark side, stay away from sticks in general!!!!

Megg did you just wake up or havent you gone to bed yet??????

Amy hold on testing day will be here soon enough!!!

Hadn't slept yet... :( I have now, but not for long enough!

:yipee: :happydance: :wohoo:

vicky, go to sleep!! And try to relax!!! Those are fantastic numbers. :yipee: :hugs: I understand the nagging feeling, and it will probably take awhile to go away and for things to sink in. :hugs:

Mel, ooh, good luck for today and :yipee: for morning sickness!

Amy, I got my BFP on 13 DPO when I was pregnant and it was really faint. I'd wait a few more days but saying that, I was testing at 10 DPO :blush:

hearty, wow, your scan is so close! Glad the wait is nearly over and can't wait to hear the results!! :) :hugs:

Megg, sorry you're body is still messing you around :hugs:

OMFG Vicky yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! so god damn happy for u babes :). B-E-A UTIFUL numbers there chick bubs is growing away in ur tum how amazing x

Mel cant wait to hear ur good news sweet pea so glad for the MS xxxxx

Hearty excited to see ur baba i do hope u get a good look at him/her :) i want piccys even of a dot thank you please :).

Meggles i hope ur body makes up its mind soon babe :hugs: i feel ur frustration gggrrrrr!!

Amy ur the same dpo as me & Luce 10po BE STRONG hun were holding out untill Thursday :) im not due AF untill 20th i OV'd early this month. Do u have any symptoms babe? FX'd for us all :hugs:

Hey Allie :wave: hope ur all good sweetness.

& Sass if ur reading this, thinking of u hunykins.

Lov ya's all lots like jelly tots Caz xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh this damn roller coaster! I was feeling pretty good yesterday with proper nausea and very sore boobs. Today, nothing! Where did my sore boobs go? I'm so irritated.

I also got news of Africaqueen today which didn't help. She has another ectopic, poor babe. She's already lost one tube. I can't believe this is happening to her. It just put me in bad sorts this morning. Thank god for Vicky's beautiful numbers!!!

I'm praying for more good news. Mel? What's happening with the bloods honey?

26 hours until scan....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->