Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I can't wait for you all to start testing! How fun that a lot of you are around the same time!

You all are going to hate me by the end of this. And by end I mean in 8 months.

Boob soreness came back pretty much the minute after I wrote my post. God I'm a loser.

If you want to get off my crazy train, please depart at the next station. Your ticket will be fully refunded. Don't forget to take all of your personal belongings!

I'm frustrated! There was a mix up with the transport for the Hospital, and so they never picked it up Friday. So the Hospital only picked up my blood this morning, and they are running the tests. The earliest I will find out is late this afternoon.

More blood was taken today and I will have both results by Wednesday. The nurse didn't want to run the amniotic test on me, as it is invasive and she didn't want to cause any bleeding, especially since I don't have any since that one time.

The urine sample was good and no signs of any blood in the urine either. She said it is a great sign that I am nauseated (apparently she could tell right away that I am), so she gave me something to take for it. She also mentioned that a good way to ward it off is to have a protein snack before bed.

I talked to her more about the amniotic fluid, and she said there was no way (that she is aware of - unless it is new), that the doctor could have told that the leaking is amniotic fluid, just by looking through the speculum. She is pretty sure it is just vag fluids. So as long as the blood tests come back showing an increase, then she won't do the amniotic test, as she said everything is perfect. So I am a little more at ease now.

Hearty - I am staying on your crazy train:)

:haha: i love being on ur crazy train chick its & fun n games :).

Cant believe this is happening to AQ again?? :cry: that is awful thinking of her at this sad time.

& i dont know if u all know but i better tell u incase but Sassy found out she too was losing her bubs :cry: i am so devastated for her. It took a lot for her to get back into TTC again. Why is life so hard??

And yeah Heart im excited for everyone to start testing should be fun this time next week we might have some BFPs on the cards hey?? :wink:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awe, I feel so bad for Sassy! Life truly isn't fair....I hope she is managing well.

There is another girl in the March group that thought she was losing her bean as well, and when she went for the ultrasound to get checked, she got great news - the baby is still there and holding on! I hope we have more stories like that in these cases!

Mel, you are definitely on the roller coaster crazy train. No doubt about it. It all sounds positive from what I can tell so far. I have faith the bloods are going to go up. Is your scan on the 16th?

Oh goodie, glad people aren't getting off the train. It will be a bumpy ride, but an entertaining one at least! Feel free to get off whenever you want.

Cazza, I did know about Sassy. I saw her post. It is so unfair. I don't understand why things like this happen. I really don't. I have a hard time believing that it was meant to be. I just don't know how to wrap my brain around it. Africaqueen's dad has terminal cancer and was admitted to the hospital 2 days ago. That same day, she went in for bad cramps and they found she had a severe UTI. And that same day, her husband lost his job. 2 days later, she's being told it is another ectopic. Really? WTF! I pray she doesn't lose her other tube. No one deserves this kind of news.

I have everything crossed for you ladies getting ready to test. I'm really looking forward to seeing some pictures of BFPs! I even loved seeing Lucy's positive OPK. They are so fun to look at. Can't wait ladies!!!

I hope so Hearty. I am definitely losing my mind with all this right now. My scan is on the 16th, but the nurse is trying to get ahold of the Tech to see if he will do it on the 14th instead, since I am already there for a different scan and to see the Dr. So hopefully he will move it so I don't have to make that drive twice this week.

That's what I was thinking, the 14th would be better since you'll already be there. Fx'd that you'll get all of your good news on the 14th (my wedding anniversary!) Only good things happen on that day, by the way!

lol, I am sure your anniversary is going to bring me great news:)

ok, now that I've finally been able to eat, I am binging!! This is so not going to be good for the weight gain....

and on a totally different topic, is anyone on here a facebook farmville addict??? I am, and I need 2 more neighbours so I can expand!! lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbFqpvxmUA8

LOL Jaymie! Perfect!

Mel, I stay as far away from things like Farmville as possible. I can only have one online addiction and it is this site!

Hello my lovely ladies,

I have just caught up with all the post I was so sad to here about AQ news and I new about sassy its just so awful for both of them, it brakes your heart life can be so cruel sometimes.

Caz how you feeling sweetie?

:happydance::happydance: for Vicky's number I am so happy for you and cant wait for your scan.

:happydance: to morning sickness and sore boobs!!

Hearty good luck for your scan tomorrow I cant wait.

Mel hope you get a scan on the 14th and all your bloods come back good.

oh and I am so staying on the crazy train!! :wacko:

Hello my lovely ladies,

I have just caught up with all the post I was so sad to here about AQ news and I new about sassy its just so awful for both of them, it brakes your heart life can be so cruel sometimes.

Caz how you feeling sweetie?

Im doing ok hun, i actually had a moment today in work (after my tenth trip to the loo for a wee) where i thought "yeah i think im pregnant". Then the doubt kicks back in and the fact that i cant trust my body after the last 2 months??. So huny i am just being HOPEFUL :thumbup:.

How bout u?? u feeling pregnant? or have u had any symptoms that might make u think MAYBEEE?? i hope so chick xxxxxxxxx

Mel what time will ur results be at huny? i keep checking for updates :). Looking forward to seeing those big Numbers :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

Oh, Caz, I hope your intuition is right! I know all about feeling hopeful and then doubtful. I wonder if that feeling ever stops?

You aren't doing progesterone this time right? Are you feeling any symptoms (not that they matter much). I know with progesterone, it can increase symptoms and make you feel pregnant. It's hard to trust your body when you are using a hormone that mimics pregnancy symptoms. But this time, you might be able to trust your body a little more. Just trying to throw out some PMA to you. I really, really, really want this for you!

Hey ladies!!!
I just had dinner with some friends that i hadnt seen for a while, it was very relaxing and i found myself de-stressing for the first time in the last 10 days...

Hearty what time will you be updating us on the scan??????? I cant wait for your good news!!!

Caz&Luce FXXXXX for you gals!!!!

Im gonna watch TRUE BLOOD in a minute woohoo!!!!

Hey darlin'!

I love hearing about relaxed, de-stressed Vicky! Looks like you are taking a little detour off the crazy train for the night. Enjoy the time away.

As for my scan, funny you should ask, I was just telling someone else on another thread.

It's at 11:30am tomorrow. If all goes well, I will see a nurse for a more thorough pre-natal appointment at 1:30pm. I probably won't be near a computer to update until 3:00pm my time. For you Vicky that will be 1:00am. I hope you'll be sleeping by then. You can get my results Wednesday morning when you wake up. Sorry to make you wait!

Just watched the new True Blood last night. OMG is all I have to say!!! Enjoy babe!

Im doing ok hun, i actually had a moment today in work (after my tenth trip to the loo for a wee) where i thought "yeah i think im pregnant". Then the doubt kicks back in and the fact that i cant trust my body after the last 2 months??. So huny i am just being HOPEFUL .

How bout u?? u feeling pregnant? or have u had any symptoms that might make u think MAYBEEE?? i hope so chick xxxxxxxxx

I'm good thanks have had a lovely day at my neices sports day. I'm like you trying to stay hopeful but not sure I can trust my body I thought I felt a bit nausous today but not 100% sure. I'm not sure if I O when I thought I did as had a very very positive opk yesterday some of the girls suggested I did O when I thought and that is may be picking up pregnancy hormones but I dont want to get my hopes up so going to assume that I am just O late so now not sure when to test. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->