Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Mel what time will ur results be at huny? i keep checking for updates :). Looking forward to seeing those big Numbers :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

My friend that works at the clinic said she would keep checking the computer to see if they are there, and the nurse told me to call near the end of the day. So in an hour and a half I will call if I haven't heard anything yet. If I don't hear anything by the end of the day, then I won't know until at least 9 am tomorrow morning :(

I didn't know about africaqueen or sassy. :( Life really can be just cruel.... Hearty telling us everything that's going on for africaqueen almost made me cry. :cry:

I'm so glad we've got vicky's good news! :hugs: and a scan to look forward to tomorrow. Good luck Hearty, you are in my thoughts. :hugs:

Mel, I keep coming on here to see if you've received your blood work back. I hope it's soon! :hugs:

So is Thursday going to be testing day for Cazz, Luce and Amy? Yay! :) :dust:

Honestly, I'm feeling scared to get pregnant again today. Some days I feel really excited and optimistic but today I'm feeling quite nervous about the prospect because of my mc. I really find such strength from you ladies that have had multiple mcs. :hugs: I think to myself I don't know what I'll do if I have another miscarriage! but I know that life goes on and we just have to keep trying....so yeah, I find it so helpful and hopeful to go through this journey with others who have been through it. Even though I wish none of us ever had to! :hugs:

no news yet Allie. I am going to give them a call shortly....

:hugs: I know what you mean, because I keep thinking too that I don't know how I will survive another mc. This group brings me so much joy, and I know that if it does happen, these are the girls that will get me through it. I hope you get your BFP really soon Allie, and we will hold your hand the whole way!

I just phoned and the results aren't in the computer yet. The nurse might have to call to get them, but she is with a patient and has another one waiting, so I am guessing I'm not going to find out today. My friend is going to check the computer again first thing tomorrow morning if I don't find out today. I HATE this waiting!!! I'm going crazy.....

Good luck with your bloods Msar, i'm sure they'll be great xx:hugs:

Hearty i'll be thinking of you tomorrow Hun, can't wait to hear some great news xx:hugs:

Hi to all the other girlies xx

Mel, the waiting sucks! Or as Tom Petty says "the waiting is the hardest part." That feels like it has been my theme song for a while. Waiting for Ov, waiting in the TWW, waiting for AF, waiting for a scan...it goes on and on...I'm sorry you are still waiting.

Allie, thanks for the thoughts. I need as much as I can get. I'm feeling doubtful again to be honest. I had nausea yesterday but nothing today. This pregnancy feels off to me. I wish I could explain it better, but that's just how it feels. I'm excited and dreading tomorrow.

As for having 2 mcs, I thought the same thing after my first. I couldn't imagine having a second one and then I did. To be honest, for me, the second one was a lot easier than the first because I knew what to expect. After the first one I went into a very deep depression and wasn't sure I would come out of it. When I did come out of it, I was shocked. After my second one, I knew I would pull through. I knew that it just took time. That made it easier. I try not to have the mentality of saying to myself that I can't imagine having a 3rd, because honestly at this point, I can imagine having a 3rd. Time will tell.

Waiting, waiting....

Can't wait for your scan tomorrow Hearty. Hope you get some sleep tonight. I am expecting good results for you tomorrow, and can't wait to hear the good news:)

Yep, waiting sucks, especially when you are an impatient person!!

I heard about AQ... Burst into tears... Poor girl has been through enough! I didn't know about all the rest that's happened to her recently! :cry:

I had NO CLUE about Sassy! :cry:

God... Today fucking sucks! :(

Well... Vicky's numbers are saving it... and Mel's are going to save it further!

If I ever fucking O... that would make the damn week! :wacko:

Watching True Blood now!!!! :yipee: They're kind of pissing me off though! :growlmad:

:hugs: to all my TTCAL beauties regardless of 1 or 2 or 3 we will have our bouncing babas 1 day soon girls :) I can feel it me waters I can :winkwink: x x x

It will happen Cazza, it will happen. We all have to believe that!!!

I'm too busy trying to believe I'll ovulate! Let me get through that one first, k? :(

If I use my adjusted temps, it looks even better! Kevin seems to think I should... He says that almost all my temps were taken at 8:15am this cycle (except a couple when we were out of town, which are only marginally correct anyway in a different house/setting)... So, I'm thinking of switching 2. Is that wrong? I seriously don't know if I've actually ovulated yet or not. I feel little things here and there still, but my boobs HURT... and that's almost ALWAYS after O! So, switch them? I'll do it now so you can see the difference... just put in notes!

I think that chart looks really good! And the boob pain is interesting. I really think that is a sign of progesterone levels. Maybe you did O on CD16 or 17. Try your best to temp at 8:15 tomorrow just to see.

I will. I did today too! Honestly, I looked back at the last time I had all this spotting... and it was 5 days of spotting and AF on the 6th day. So, I'm a bit concerned that the :witch: might land tomorrow. But, honestly? I'd rather that than not knowing for another 2 weeks!

Wow, that would be super early to be getting AF. I'm wondering if the spotting could also be due to the provera. Your body may still be readjusting your hormone levels. Maybe things are a bit off still.

I don't know... I've used Provera so many times. The crappy thing is that I haven't done anything NEW this cycle. I don't get it! I've used Provera 4(?) times now! I've used Soy 5 times now! Nothing is new! I don't understand!

Btw, I'm not trying to be argumentative... I'm just getting really frustrated with my body. I keep trying to remember that just because my losses were technically really early, my body didn't get the memo so soon. So, it was probably more like losing an actual 11w pregnancy as far as my body is concerned... It doesn't quite get that nothing grew after ~4-5 weeks. I'm just not coping well with lack of control... I'm a HUGE control freak! :(

How's everyone doing tonight--or morning for those of you across the pond? I'm not feeling as blah as I was earlier. I've been busy watching The Bachelorette and Pawn Stars (trashy reality tv) and bickering with Alex, ha. It must be a case of the Mondays!

I take it Mel didn't get her results in this afternoon. Well, that just means the thread is going to be full of news tomorrow!

Megg, hoping for no AF tomorrow. That would be way early. :(

Hope everyone's doing well. :hugs:

nope, no results for me Allie. So let's hope we all have great news tomorrow:)

I was watching Cake Boss and then decided to have a nap after that. OH phoned and woke me up (I really hate being woken up when I am sleeping), so I have been debating about going back to sleep or not. Think I will stay up for a bit longer and then call it a night.

Hope everyone else is having a good evening/morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->