Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hello disco girls,

how are we all?

Hey Luce....Personally im counting down the days to AF.....No symptoms nada.....
Hubby seems to think that its just as well as he wants us to get pregnant in July so that the baby will have a birthday in April like we both do.... My respnce was a stare (glare actually) and "ummm ok sperminator lets see how well you do in July" hes like " you know if i want something i always get it" i didnt let him finish the sentance and politely walked away....How cocky can u be????????????????/

:saywhat: There's nothing like being confident!! Men bless them if only it was that easy just deciding that this month will be the month!

Now can I just remind you about a certain lady we both know who was convinced that AF was coming and lo and behold she got a BFP yes Hearty I am talking about you so you never know your not out till your out.

If you do get AF then Hubby better get ready for July!!!!

True, im not out till AF comes but im not too positive....Its ok though cause im guarenteed to be preggo in July!!!! Men are soooo silly some times!!!

Oooh, please let Vicky get her BFP this cycle for no other reason than for ME to make fun of HER!!!

Can I just tell you, I still don't have any symptoms! Any slight boob soreness I had went away. Nada, nothing. Vicks, you are still in babe!!!

I'm only popping in right now. I'll be away from a computer all day today. I hope I don't miss too much! xoxo

Hearty if i do get a bfp i give you carte blanche to completely rip on me 24/7 thats how happy ill be!!!! And we would get to be bump buddies......
But its not looking good cause my fanjita (is that the term???) is completely dry like it is before AF, not to mention im now as we speak getting loveley AF cramps.....

I had a few of those cramps right around implantation (which if you recall was when I thought AF was coming on early). And I've also been somewhat dry in the fanjita department. I still don't think you're out. But, if you don't want anymore PMA from me, I'll work with you on that. You all did that for me. I know how hard it is to get worked up in the 2ww only to be let down. That's really why I was so insistent. I couldn't bear to build myself up for an enormous fall. Whatever you want babe, I'm here.

I can't wait for us all to be bump buddies! I'm lonely.

Vicky... You're pushing your luck! You're just begging for her to rip on you for having so many AF symptoms when you get your BFP! Don't you learn?

Seriously Megg! She's totally pushing it. Not to mention, she made fun of me on a thread in the 35+ section. She's gonna get it bad from me!!! Can't wait. Already thinking up some good jokes. Vicky, I've got your number!

Hearty babe bring on the PMA!!!! For me wheather im optimistic or not does not make a difference in how disapointed ill be if AF arrives...
Hopefully well be bump buddies in July, just as Alex has already planned!!!! He had a meeting with his spermies and they shook on it so it will be done!!!
:rofl::rofl:

I will be using the conceive plus next cycle as well, and yes i will be charting!!!! Megg will tire of my ignorance and cyber kick me in the nuts for sure!!!!!

Ooh! I've ordered Conceive Plus too! Hoping it shows up quickly! Amazon estimates I'll see it on July 2. Hoping they're right! Can't wait for you to start charting! You should be temping NOW! But, then... You're getting a BFP this cycle... so you won't get to do any of that, now will you?

Aww.. Wanted to say "I love u too vickles"... but that doesn't sound right! :( Vickles... sounds like pickles! *sigh* Well, the sentiment is there!

Good Morning ladies....hoping everyone has a great day today:)

There's one of my bump buddies! Mel, hope you have a great day too!

Ok, Vicky, you are so getting that BFP. PMA all the way! I can't wait for you to get your ass on over to this side.

I used my conceive plus on the wrong days. I used it the first time I got my positive opk which we now know was false. I used pre-seed on the real day. I really hope it doesn't give me the same results as the last 2 times. I vowed I was only going to use conceive plus from now on, but didn't have a chance.

Got my doctor appointment in a couple hours to finally confirm the pregnancy (I even POAS this morning before work, lol). Hoping he will tell me that I have nothing to worry about this time

Fxed for you Missy! It'll go well, just keep up with the PMA!
Vicky, Hearty is going to laugh her butt off when you get yours!
Megg, if af shows I want to try concieve plus too, where did you order it from?

I just found out that my baby sister is in the 2ww as well... I am so excited I could die! If we both end up pregnant this cycle that would be so cool! I'll keep you al posted on that one!
:happydance: :dance: :headspin: :headspin: :dance: :happydance: :happydance: :dance: :headspin: :headspin: :dance: :happydance: :happydance: :dance: :headspin: :headspin: :dance: :happydance: :happydance: :dance: :headspin: :headspin: :dance: :happydance:

Fxed for you Missy! It'll go well, just keep up with the PMA!
Vicky, Hearty is going to laugh her butt off when you get yours!
Megg, if af shows I want to try concieve plus too, where did you order it from?

I just found out that my baby sister is in the 2ww as well... I am so excited I could die! If we both end up pregnant this cycle that would be so cool! I'll keep you al posted on that one!
:happydance: :dance: :headspin: :headspin: :dance: :happydance: :happydance: :dance: :headspin: :headspin: :dance: :happydance: :happydance: :dance: :headspin: :headspin: :dance: :happydance: :happydance: :dance: :headspin: :headspin: :dance: :happydance:

I think it would be mega-cool to be bump buddies with your sister! FX'd!!!

I got it here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002V0ZJ4Y/ref=oss_product

Oh Em Gee! LOL :haha:
I thought it was some sort of supplement, an ORAL supplement, I just clicked that link at work, and realized what it was. Then I had to look around quickly as I closed that window so I could be sure no-one was walking by at that moment! :haha::dohh: I feel dense!

Ok I offically do not get my body I have started spotting again and have really bad period type pain but my period finished sat so surly I shouldnt be getting pain or spotting I am so confused ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Phoned drs today but couldnt get an appointment untill next week with the Dr I have seen several times since lossing my baby and shes been really good so going to try and get a cancelation appointment with her on wed if I cant do I wait till next week or just see another dr.

On top of that I have a really sore throat and feel rough think its just a virus or maybe hayfever but having a crappy evening felt fine untill about 4pm this afternoon :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->