Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Jaymes I'm so sorry the :witch: got you!

Hearty thanks for the recipe it looks delicious off to the supermarket later so will get all I need to make it.

Oh damn! She needs to be burned at the stake immediately. I'm so sorry babe.

So sorry the witch got you James :-(. And Luce WTF is going on with this spotting? have you and OH had sexy time recently?? Maybes you coulda knocked your cervix? i have done that before & spotted a little the day after? Hope you get to the bottom of it sweetie.

Hearty & Mel how r u girls? have you got any recent piccys of your BFPs?? i love a good look at a BFP i do :) puts me in a reet good mood hehehe

Hope all my other lovelies are all gravy??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Cazza, how are you my lovely? No we hadn't had any sexy time. It seems to have stopped today but still getting cramping pains going to try and get dr's appointment tomorrow hoping I can get a cancellation appointment with the nice dr and maybe get some answers want to be able to focus on getting a july BFP not worring about what my body is doing!!

I second that we want pic's!!

Caz - the pictures I have are from the faint line, but I will gladly go buy another test to get a picture for you:) lol!

Doing pretty good, but was ill this morning...not sure if I got a touch of the flu or if it was morning sickness (so praying it wasn't morning sickness), but seem to be feeling better now. I get to go do my bloodwork tomorrow to see what my HCG levels are at; hoping for good strong levels:)

Hope you are doing awesome Caz

Thanks Girls. I'm ok, bummed, but really ok.

I want to see pics too!

Awwwww Mel i hope ur levels are through the roof babe & ur bubba is growing as strong as can be :).

Luce let us know how u get on at the docs ok? I must admit ive been abit crampy down there?? its very confusing. Im due a smear test, i went 2 months ago but the stupid nurse knocked my cervix hard so i bled a little & they couldnt read the sample they sent off so now i have to go back for another ggggrrrrr!!!. I have been putting it off so im gonna go back next week coz i know how important it is. FX'd i'll get the all clear tho? i doubt my cycles would be so regular if i had problems down there?? then again i could be wrong. God im stressing about it I HATE SMEAR TESTS "FACT"!!!!!.

Anyway enough about me lol!! Wheres our lovely Nato? i see she popped back last week & is gone again boo hoo :-(. We love u Doll!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Lov u girls xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Snap I'm due a smear as well mines a follow up I'm on yearly ones at the moment god I hate them everything has always been ok when they've investiagted further which is a good thing. I've been putting it off as I had so many people poking around down there after lossing the baby and then after having the erpc and just couldnt face it. Being a women is hard sometimes.

Dont know where nato is hope shes ok big :hugs:

Thanks girls! Well, no AF as due but a BFN for me this morning. :( I've now got super sore boobs so I think AF is on her way, though.

When I got the BFP the first time, I just KNEW it, if that makes sense? And this time I'm not feeling it....I just felt pregnant before.

I've been ttc just a few cycles now so I think I'm still figuring out when I ovulate. I'm optimistic July will be a better month for all of us who didn't get our BFPs this cycle! :thumbup:

Jaymes, sorry the :witch: got you! I think I'll be joining you soon.

Lucy, you're right, being a woman can really suck with all of us the poking and prodding we endure! :hugs: When I explained to my OH what went on over my mc doc appointments he was just shocked and how many people I had to spread my legs for....I told him just wait for when I am pregnant for longer!

Ooh, heart and msarozki, I'm with Cazza, I love a look at a :bfp: ! Cheers me right up lol. msarkozi good luck with your appt and here's to good strong HCG levels!

Hey my lovelies!

First of all good luck mel with the blood draw 2morrow!!!! I hope this hit super duper high numbers!!

Caz hun i feel you for dreading the smear test...Before i got pregnant the first time getting a smear was noooo problem...Now it seems like such a big deal....I went in for my anual 2 months after my last loss and i nearly started crying! mind you it was at the same doc in the same room where my loss were announced sooo...

So today i was expecting AF and so far nothing...It could be late cause of my beach weekend as the water was pretty cold...Im definately not testing till Saturday in the off chance that she doesnt show her face by then.

Hi girls. Luce, I hope you figure out what's going on. I totally know what you mean about being poked and prodded. It's no fun, especially after a loss. I now associate the gyno's office with trauma. I just booked an early scan today. I go on July 13. I'm extremely terrified. I'm going to be a nervous wreck on that day!

I have tried a million and one times to take pics of mine and my camera makes them blurry! Megg gave me some advice on taking them outside into natural light. I tried that this morning but it was overcast and I still got a blurry pic. I have a crappy digital camera. I will try taking it with DH's iphone. I did another IC today and it was much much darker than the one 2 days ago which made me happy. I have no symptoms still and that worries me.

Allie, I kept singing the tune of "I just KNOW when I'm pregnant. I've been through this twice. I just KNOW!" I wouldn't let the other women tell me otherwise. Well, clearly I'm the idiot! If I hadn't tested, I would still have no idea I was pregnant. You aren't out until the witch rears her head. Sore boobs are a great sign. I keep wishing I had them. Mine were sore for my last 2 pregnancies. Nothing right now.

I've also been wondering about Nato. Guess we need to hang tight and hope she comes back again.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Thanks girls! Well, no AF as due but a BFN for me this morning. :( I've now got super sore boobs so I think AF is on her way, though.

When I got the BFP the first time, I just KNEW it, if that makes sense? And this time I'm not feeling it....I just felt pregnant before.

I've been ttc just a few cycles now so I think I'm still figuring out when I ovulate. I'm optimistic July will be a better month for all of us who didn't get our BFPs this cycle! :thumbup:

Jaymes, sorry the :witch: got you! I think I'll be joining you soon.

Lucy, you're right, being a woman can really suck with all of us the poking and prodding we endure! :hugs: When I explained to my OH what went on over my mc doc appointments he was just shocked and how many people I had to spread my legs for....I told him just wait for when I am pregnant for longer!

Ooh, heart and msarozki, I'm with Cazza, I love a look at a :bfp: ! Cheers me right up lol. msarkozi good luck with your appt and here's to good strong HCG levels!

Looks like we got another jedi in TTCAL crew
Allie aka Obi -Wan:rofl:

Looks like we got another jedi in TTCAL crew
Allie aka Obi -Wan

:rofl::rofl:

Hearty I hope all goes well for your scan will be keeping everything crossed for you I have a good feeling.

Thanks Luce! I was asking the receptionist who booked the appointment what would happen if the scan wasn't good. I told her I was going on vacation the following week and didn't know how I would schedule a D&C! She told me to take a step back, calm down and assume that everything would be fine. She said let's take this one day at a time. I realized I'm already bracing for the worst. I need to erase that negative energy from my mind. It's nice to have the BFP, but in some ways I'm a worse stress case now than I was before. Oy!

Hearty my soulmate i would have asked the same exact question!!!!! Only my doc would probably not react so calmly!!

Your bound to be you've been through alot and its going to be scary for you. When you've suffered a loss the innocence of pregnancy is gone and in its place is the fear. I'm sending you lots of pma and loads of baby :dust:

I dont know if this helps my mum suffered two miscarriages not one after the other but one before she had me and one after me my mum has always said that when she was pregnant with the two babies she lost the were totally different pregnancies to the ones that were successful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->