Discomfort & Pressure/Lower in Lower Abdomen/Uterus (4-5DPO)

ttc4number1

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Ok, let me start off by saying I've never temped. I ordered a BBT off Amazon 2 days ago so I plan to start temping next cycle. I think i'm 4 or 5DPO today but yesterday after me and DH BD'd i had this HORRIBLE cramping/pulling pain in my lower abdomen/uterus. I figured it would just because of intercourse. Well when I woke up today, I still have a dull pain down there (i feel it when i cough, push my stomach out, etc.) and every now and then I feel a cramp. Tell me if any of you have had this before. It's our 3rd month TTC and i'm really losing hope :( HELP! Oh and also, my gums bled this morning when I brushed my teeth.

Didn't want to read and run.....

Got no advice sorry, but the exact same thing happened to me at 4/5 dpo so would be interested to see what others say?

Didn't want to read and run, I'm not sure about the pressure in the uterus...maybe implantation? I had some twinges/pulling about 6-7dpo and hoping that's what it was. The gums bleeding could be a symptom as changes in hormones due to pregnancy can cause this. Good luck!

I really hope so! It's just a dull pain down there. But i'm starting to wonder if this always happens after ovulation and i'm not just symptom spotting? AHHH! I don't know...i really hope this is a good sign though because it doesn't feel normal! But I hope it's not my intercourse last night that caused it..

You may have a small cyst and need to see a Dr. I had one last month and it burst on its own, but I had these symptoms from 3dpo-11dpo.

Been having the same thing since 1 dpo. I'm 4 dpo. I had a similar thing during my TWW last July when I got PG (although I ended up having a m/c).

Good luck!

That's awesome- describe what you have tititimes2...give me some hope :) because i REALLY want this!

ttc4number1 - I've had quite a few things early on but I did last time and I got a BFP on 8 dpo. I refuse to test that early thought b/c for me the let down of seeing a BFN early on is just too much. So I will wait it out (so I keep telling myself) for several more days this time.

I've had vivid dreams I can remember since 1 dpo; every night. Achey abdomen and twinges in the lower abdomen/uterine area. Strong sense of smell. Alot things just seem overwhelming for me. :sad2: I almost killed my DH after he came into the bedroom last night and sprayed foot spray after I was trying to sleep! :hissy: And I've been tired every day although today I wasn't as tired as the last few days. Creamy CM, hot flashes, runny nose, constipation and irritability for 2 days. I know I'm not imagining it. I just hope that I get that BFP. And that you girls get yours too! :flower:

I HOPE SO TOOOOO! I havent had many sympoms..just lower pelvic pressure :( boobs are A LITTLE sore but not unbearable..

I just checked back and mine started at 5dpo, with the lower dull ache like just above the pubic line. I got my bfp at 11dpo. Good luck, ladies!

I should say that mine didn't start from sex though. I hadn't had sex for 6 days. But, last time I was pregnant, my cervix was also sensitive so either way I think it is a good sign.

I have had almost completely the same symptoms as you. I am currently 5 DPO and for the last 3 days I have a had this dull aching pain in my uterus. Anytime that I cough or jump or anything like that it feels really odd...almost like as if i was really bloated. I have also had very vivd dreams every single night for the last 5 days which is very strange....wondering if its hormones...also my sense of taste seems a bit more sensitive....i was a loser and did a test today knowing it was too early and of course I got a BFN...am really trying to wait til the 26th to test again.

I really hope this is it for us girls! Cross your fingers :) i don't think i've EVER been so excited for a headache as I am now lol one's slightly coming on. Girlnextdoor...what other symptoms did you have every day? Because i'm not having many at all :(

I am not having any symptoms except this dull ache in the right side now. I am 5dpo today. I did feel like I was going to throw up a little while ago, but I feel better now. Not sure what is going on. Temp is still high.

I didnt have any pain or pressure until now, 9dpo, on my left side i feel pressure, and for the past 2 nights my gums bled from brushing, which doesnt happen, so i also would like to know where this goes,

Good luck to all **baby dust***

How are you doing today ladies? Seems like symptoms are going around. Everyone is different when it comes to symptoms though so don't despair. I just comparmint symptoms to what I felt before my m/cs as a frame of reference.

Let's keep the faith for our forever babies!

My pains not near as bad today as it was yesterday and the day before. Still keeping my fingers crossed. I'm 4 or 5 DPO today...when would be a good time to test ladies? LETS ALL CROSS OUR FINGERS :)

Fingers crossed!!! I would say 10dpo-14dpo :) To be safe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->