disharge

Tryingx

Reaction score
hi all

im 17 days post delievery of my second trimester baby.

im getting really frustrated cos although the preg tests are coming negative now (finally!), my darkish red discharge had virtually disappeared for the last two days to the point where i finally had clear discharge this morning. however, i went to the bathroom this afternoon and saw heaps of brown discharge but it was mixed with a small amount of red mucus :wacko:. is the small amount of red discharge mixed with brown discharge the normal progression of healing or should i be worried?

That's how it happened for me....the heavy blood turned into a kind of pink yellowy as it slowed down and then into red blood tinged mucous, and finally went brown as it came towards stopping. Hope this helps xxx

Ps that's a good sign the preg tests are turning negative...I never had the guts to do one so I don't know how long it took for me x

thankyou for your reply Mhazzab - so when you finally experienced brown discharge, would you sometimes also see abit or red mixed in it? i was just a little shocked cos i thought that it would either be red discharge (which i had not seen for the past couple of days), or brown discharge (as it comes to the end or healing), then clear discharge (which i had this morning)...so i was a little confused when i saw brown and red discharge at the same time (albeit only a small amount of red was present).

To be fair I'm probably not the best person to give advice!

My bleeding went on for 14 weeks and every time I thought it had stopped, it started again!

But, what I described above is generally how it happened, although there was a bit of to-ing and fro-ing between stages! (from memory I did get red and brown together though)

Xxx

it was horrible to take the test, but the fact that i was feeling nauseous every morning upset me so much cos i couldnt eat food, i just needed to understand why...i have baby's funeral in a couple of weeks and i just want to be better by then just so that i can put closure to this nightmare...

im really sorry for your loss xxx ...you were right when i first came onto this forum...the girls have really been my support wen i felt so alone after my loss :hugs:

Ps that's a good sign the preg tests are turning negative...I never had the guts to do one so I don't know how long it took for me x

it was horrible to take the test, but the fact that i was feeling nauseous every morning upset me so much cos i couldnt eat food, i just needed to understand why...i have baby's funeral in a couple of weeks and i just want to be better by then just so that i can put closure to this nightmare...

im really sorry for your loss xxx ...you were right when i first came onto this forum...the girls have really been my support wen i felt so alone after my loss :hugs:

I know what it's like to want the closure, but keep getting pulled back by the bleeding.

Im glad you have found this place comforting, we are always here for you, and will help you get through the funeral and beyond xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->