Disneyland Paris rides!

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
Quick question...

I'm of to disneyland Paris in feb, going to try and lose some weight before then, but ATM in a size 22 on bottom and 18-20 on top but tall at 5ft9. I'm really worried I'm not going to fit on rides, I have a big bum. I really struggled with Alton towers when I was a size 16! So I'm really starting to panic!!! Any one know if te ride seats are bigger over there?!

I just got back at 1am this morning :)
Im a size 22 and have never had a problem other then needing to push the otherhead harness down over my boobs but its never been a real problem.
Most of the rides wouldnt pose a problem only a few are a bit restrictive seat size wise if anything its the clambering in and out thats a bit awkward because the harness dont give you much space to manuver.
Iv seen people twice my size get on and off them without a problem and the ride operaters naver make a big deal about having to push the harness a bit if anything you can have a laugh with them about it (especialy when its your boobs sticking out)
Only thing that is a little annoying is the turnstills are pretty narrow and I have to go sideways sometimes :)

Thank you so much! I feel so embarrassed about it, when we went Alton towers I was so embarrassed I refused to go on any more rides :(

I was a 22/24 when I went to Disney World in Florida and had absolutely no problems with the rides xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->