Dissapointed :(

Babyface009

Reaction score
I orderd some things from asda the other day, they came today (so just in time for xmas)

I opened the bag up & a pair of fleece slipper boots i had orderd were torn at the seam, this was an xmas present :cry:

It is very obvious to whoever packed these that they had a large hole in yet they still packed them happy to send them to me.. I can't repair them as you really will be able to notice :growlmad:

It states if i want to return any of the goods i will be charged at the post office etc.

So i am not very happy at all.. How do i complain to asda? Is there a complaints section on the website, i can't seem to find it :dohh:

Thanks

The best way to get a response (hopeful a nice apology, money back, replacement and vouchers!) is to write and email a copy of the letter. Good luck x

Customer Services,
ASDA House,
Southbank,
Great Wilson Street,
Leeds,
LS11 5AD

https://your.asda.com/section-contact-asda

All I see on this forum are complaints about Asda! Sorry to hear they mugged you off :( xxx

Thanks for the replies ladies, ive never had a problem with asda before but now this has happened it has put me off ordering from them again, I will update when i hear from them. Hopefully they will reply :)

I too have been hearing a lot about asda latley but only on the home delivery!

sorry to hear! good luck!

Technically you shouldn't have to pay to return something that's faulty, they should pay. (If you just changed your mind and are returning things that's another matter)

Cant you take them into a store and return them?

Yeah I thought you could take them into store for exchange or refund.

Cant you take them into a store and return them?

We haven't got a asda in our town :cry:

Thats why i shopped online, thanks for your replies, when i email should i send a picture of the torn slipper boot?

Technically you shouldn't have to pay to return something that's faulty, they should pay. (If you just changed your mind and are returning things that's another matter)

Everything else was in perfect condition so i am happy with that just a shame they packed a torn pair of slipper boots, yes i agree it isn't my fault they are in that condition therefore i shouldn't have to pay anything.

Does anyone have an asda email address i can send my complaint to? As i want to attach a photo of the item? I have looked on the "contact us" section & i can only see a telephone number

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->