Distraction of misery sickness.... Anyone have names picked out?! :)

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
I already know the name choosing journey is going to be a rough one for us..... We had an extremely hard time agreeing the last time around.... Curious to see what names you ladies have on your list so far ? I don't even know where to begin !

I already know the name choosing journey is going to be a rough one for us..... We had an extremely hard time agreeing the last time around.... Curious to see what names you ladies have on your list so far ? I don't even know where to begin !

YES!!!! I feel the exact same way... No clue where to start and no hope that DH and I will agree on anything at all..lol.. His boy names are terrible but still better than his girl names..:)

Haha my husbands choice of names sound more like pet names if anything at all!! Such a task this is!!

Same here! We don't agree on names at all so this decision is not going to be easy. But at least we only need to think of boys names now :)

We have a girl name Eden Nicole but were undecided on a boy either Brandon or Harrison but unsure :wacko:

My OH is vito'ing my names already - but he "hated" Elsie too and I had my way and he couldn't see her and anything else now!
I like Dana Poppy or Dana Violet for a girl and Spencer Thomas for a boy. Xx

Well we have 1 name and it's a girl name..Piper. with my girls I could never think of a boys name and had their name picked out way before I knew the sex. So may be it's a intuition thing? Because I can only yet again come up with a girl name :)

We've been discussing names for ages but we've picked out Thomas Ford for a boy (Ford is his Dad's middle name and we thought it sounded better than Thomas Everett which is his Dad's first name) and Amelia Charlotte for a girl.

I have my girls name already, Annie Rose. My mum passed away in January this year and Ann was her middle name. Boys names are harder so will need to think about that one! I do quite like Cooper though x

I LOVE the name cooper! I wanted it for DD if she was a boy but I wasn't allowed as OH is Tommy and he said we couldn't have a tommy cooper? Beautiful name! X

We were going to have Norah for a girl, middle name was undecided. We think we have now found a name we agree on for our boy, Caelan (pn Kaylan) James Albert. It's gaelic and means slender and fair or strong in battle. Oh really wanted Albert in there after Grandad who passed away in April. It's the only one we have agreed to :)

I love Eden or Everly for a girl, Oliver or Finn for a boy. But dh and dd disagree on most of those!

We've talked about names before we even got our BFP
We love Jenson for a boy ( weirdly we agreed on the quite quickly) however a girls name is tough as I like Mia but our friends just nabbed that!!

I also love Sophia but my oh likes Sienna (again a friends just nabbed it)

I bet when we have our bean it will all change

I hate thinking of names! Haha cause I really want them to love their name as much as I do but don't want anything too "common" or "out of the ord"!

Our daughter is Abigail Jessica so it also has to go with that.

For a girl we have Hannah Sophia or Charlotte Sophia

For a boy we don't really have any names yet! We both like the name Matthew though and possibly Matthew Ryan but definitely nothing set

:flow:

Love the name ideas!!!! It is just so very hard !! I have 2 boys ... I can't even think of anther boy name I like.... I feel like I already used them all! Lol. And I try to think of girl names and there's just so mango like , but not sure which I love!! I like classic yet uncommon names.... Lately I have been into Isabella for a girl, we could always call her Izzy or Bella for short :) although I purposely named my boys short names because I couldn't stand nicknames haha

Daughter i had a dream i was going to call her kayah when i was 9 weeks pregnant! I had a dream i called bun kaycee my daughter has a habit asking people what there name is and 2 of the 10 ppl she asked were called kaycee., coincidence??? I think not lol

We're sort of agreed right now on:

James Alexander for a boy and
Lyla Kellen for a girl.

James, Alexander, and Kelleen are all family names that mean a lot to us. Lyla is just pretty and flows well with Kelleen. :)

I feel like all I do is think of name possibilities. DH and I refuse to share our thoughts with other because of all the unsolicited and flat out rude opinions we had from DH's family with dd while trying to pick out her name (her name is Charlotte "Charlie"). I'm happy I can at least share it here! We need something a bit vintage to go with dd's name.

Girl options: Ameila (middle name ?), Parker Jane, Finley Kay
Boy options: Finn Allen, Emmett Rex

So sorry you are still not feeling well, Love2. I am thinking of you. :hugs:

I have Naomi Kay for a girl (Naomi from the Bible, Kay is grandmother's and aunt's middle name, rhymes with DH middle name also)

Sawyer Martin for a boy (Sawyer because I loved his character on Lost, Martin is paternal grandfather's first name. Named DS after maternal grandfather).

We are big on family names. Other options were Paige for a girl, Ruth for a girl, Susan as middle name for either (Susan is my mom's middle name). Jasper for a boy, Charles, Dewey, Phillip for middle name (both family names)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"