Disturbing dreams

I remember in my first pregnancy I had a lot of bad dreams. One in particular I woke up crying because I had dreamed we lost our baby (not true - she is a happy almost 3 year old now!).

Pregnancy is crazy sometimes! LOL

I had a wonderful dream that my bosses decided there was no point in me coming in for the 3 days I have to be here over the holidays (I ran out of annual leave) and to just stay home for the whole holiday. I woke up very disappointed. :nope:

And I had my first baby dream! They handed me a daughter except I was still only 9 weeks pregnant and I'm like 'this can't be right. She can't be healthy, I only carried her for 9 weeks!' but nobody else seemed concerned. Woke up from that one a little disorientated too.....

Stupid pregnant brain.:sleep:

I had that same exact dream the other night! Everybody else was so happy and wouldn't listen that I had only been pregnant for 10 weeks!!

And then the night after I had a dream that I was gigantically pregnant and was trying not to succumb to drugs (I have never done a single drug a day in my life!!!) but the temptation was killing me and I felt so ashamed. I woke up absolutely horrified! I honestly think I had the dream because I was watching Breaking Bad but still...freaky.

Yeah I have some crazy dreams/nightmares...and pregnant people have a tendency to remember their dreams better. So your dreams may usually be crazy but you dont remember.

The other night I spent all night seriously addicted to coke - my whole night I spent going after my serious addiction.

Side note: Never have done coke in my life hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->