Dizziness and headache - is this normal?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by marie1112, Nov 14, 2011.

1. marie1112

marie1112 Well-Known Member

I had a mild headache last night, in the back lower part of my head last night. Today, I've had the same mild headache off and on, only now I feel lightheaded/dizzy as well. Is this normal? The headache isn't bad, nothing compared to the migranes I used to get. I just don't know if it could be a bad sign and if I should call my doctor... (who is now closed so I'd have to bother an on-call person)? I should mention my blood pressure has been perfectly normal throughout the pregnancy, I don't have gestational diabetes, and my iron has been fine whenever it was checked a few months back. I also take my prenatal vitamin still daily, and have been drinking lots of water.

2. PinkGlitter87

PinkGlitter87 Aidan's Mummy :)

Hi,

I started with a slight headache over 3 or 4 days last week and found out i had high BP at my midwife appointment. Im now on tablets to control it and am at hospital every other day for monitoring. Its probably nothing but i would recommend calling your doctor or midwife just in case x x x

3. Lilmiss1

Lilmiss1 Mum

Definitely call your mw / gp. If you have no luck, call maternity triage