Dizziness around Ovualtion!

Pearly86

Reaction score
Hi All,
I had pcos last year around March and during those times i developed something like dizziness as well but it was always almost all the time during tww from my ovulation
but now I dont have them anymore got myself checked up and it came fine reduced my weight changed my lifestyle and I got over it ,. my periods did shorten and also i dont get dizzy as I used to all along tww and now there is nothing but

still I fail to understand why i get it around my O i mean its only for two days this time i got it on 19 and 20

can someone help and tell me if its the same someone feels?

I get dizzy around O time as well. Usually a day or two before and day of. I also get a little pinkish spotting and nausea. Some ladies are more sensitive to hormonal changes.

I get it as well....there are these things called prosteglandons...they are a kind of hormone, and some women produce a lot of them during O and the tww and even during af. They cause dizziness and its almost like having vertigo. The best thing you can do is to make sure you stay VERY hydrated during those times and it should help quite a bit! But it is actually natural to have dizziness during that time period and you are not alone!

I get dizzy around O time as well. Usually a day or two before and day of. I also get a little pinkish spotting and nausea. Some ladies are more sensitive to hormonal changes.

Thankyou so much for replying !!..I see that your pregnant congratulations on that ..so you got pregnant naturally right?? on cycle 3 f your trying?/

and u've been experiencing this dizziness always?

I get it as well....there are these things called prosteglandons...they are a kind of hormone, and some women produce a lot of them during O and the tww and even during af. They cause dizziness and its almost like having vertigo. The best thing you can do is to make sure you stay VERY hydrated during those times and it should help quite a bit! But it is actually natural to have dizziness during that time period and you are not alone!

Oh thankyou so much will definitely make sure m well hydrated!..thats a relief that its not something to worry about ..all I hope I dont develop that pcos again!!..
thanks again..and I hope you too achieve your pregnancy soon!!

Thankyou so much for replying !!..I see that your pregnant congratulations on that ..so you got pregnant naturally right?? on cycle 3 f your trying?/

and u've been experiencing this dizziness always?

I need to change that. I had my second miscarriage in March. I got pregnant on my first and third cycle of trying but lost them both. I'm on my 6th cycle now or 2nd cycle since miscarriage. Not sure how to count. But yes naturally :) Will be starting progesterone here in a few days to see if that will help me have a healthy pregnancy. I would always get dizzy randomly but after trying for a baby it would mostly be in the last half of my cycle. Pretty sure I need to up my water intake though!! I didn't chart but with my symptoms I think I ovulate today. If I don't get pregnant this time I will probably start so I can take the progesterone on time.

oh so sorry for your loss hun!..did u ask your doc as what you should be doing in order to sustain a healthy pregnancy!!..U ve got pregnant twice..Im sure ull be able to again soon but get your self a good knowledge about what to do and sustain it..please let me knw too as I havent got pregnant yet but will be stalking you to know if I might also fall into same category as one thing common is dizziness

so please let me knw to hun and m sure u just need to sort that out and ull be having a great H&H 9mo...

one thing I knw is that getting a progesterone checked in your dpos will definitely let you know

lets be buddies
:flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

oh so sorry for your loss hun!..did u ask your doc as what you should be doing in order to sustain a healthy pregnancy!!..U ve got pregnant twice..Im sure ull be able to again soon but get your self a good knowledge about what to do and sustain it..please let me knw too as I havent got pregnant yet but will be stalking you to know if I might also fall into same category as one thing common is dizziness

so please let me knw to hun and m sure u just need to sort that out and ull be having a great H&H 9mo...

one thing I knw is that getting a progesterone checked in your dpos will definitely let you know

lets be buddies
:flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you [: I wouldn't stress yourself out about it. After my second one the doc took a lot of blood tests and everything was healthy besides my progesterone which was very low. So I'll be taking that to see if it helps.

oh alright let me knw what works hun!!. will do the same fore me also would be please let me knw what was the bd plan for you guys when u conceived if you keep a log f that or if you remember!!..if possible thanks hun!

haha no problem! My doctor explained it all to me! I had an incident last year in the spring a few days before AF started I got so dizzy that I passed out in the store and split my head open and ended up in the hospital with 7 staples in my head lol....all over a little tww dizziness! That is how I learned all of this because I kept noticing that I would have this dizziness and at first I kept thinking I was pregnant each month when I would get it...well now I figure if I feel dizzy a few days before af should arrive that she is coming....glad I could share that info with someone else though! I was starting to feel like a freak of nature myself lol

@AJR14 hows it going hun?? what day are you in your cycle??

have you thought or got to knw which progesterone supplement you will be taking??

I'm doing alright! Thank you for asking! :hugs:
I am on CD 14 and still waiting to ovulate! I usually ovulate on CD 18 or 19 so the wait feels like forever. Just trying to get some :sex: in during this time and keeping fx that I ovulate on time!

how are you?!

wow great so you feeling that dizziness still???
yeah I would say do as much bd as possible cuz this is the most important time..
what your doing to track o??

I am at 6dpo tww going on wil lbe testing Saturday!!if the witch doesnt show up!!

I am not as dizzy now, but once I get closer to af I ALWAYS get dizzy..which stinks
I temp and do OPK's to track O...so im just waiting for my +OPK but will definitely be DTD as much as possible until and even a few days after it happens!

Gosh good luck with testing! I really hope the :witch: stays FAR FAR away for you and you get your :bfp:!!!!

:dust:

@AJR14 hows it going hun?? what day are you in your cycle??

have you thought or got to knw which progesterone supplement you will be taking??

Hey! I think I am on 6dpo, not sure as I don't temp. But I have unfertile CM so I am starting 200 mg progesterone yesterday night. Dizziness seems to be gone!! How are you?

@Littlegirl.. wish you all the luck in catching the eggy hun!..yeah doing as much till O and some more beyond that will surely keep u covered!..enjoy bding!!:):) thanks so much my fx for all :)

@AJR: thanks dear..m doing good m at 6 dpo too:):) so whats ur lp usually?
and what progesterone supplement you taking?/

how was your bd plan the month u conceived have you followed the same this month too? well FX for all of us here!!

I get this as well I had it yesterday and today and I got a positive opk today

oh how is your cycle like missbx?? why we get it around O dont knw but all I hope is it has nothing to worry about..!!

I don't temp so it's hard to say but I'm assuming 14 days as I usually have a 28 day cycle. When I got pregnant we were having sex everyday through the fertile period. Maybe missing a day or two. My husband and i are very happy with relaxing and watching netflix and dont do much besides work and church. So we spend a lot of time at home lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->