Dizziness around Ovualtion!

Ek my line was pretty dark this morning on my OPK but not quite positive...this usually is a good sign for me and I believe I will be getting a positive test either tomorrow or Friday for sure!!....BD-ing has already begun! Please Lord let us catch the egg this month!

fx and :dust:

It will happen hun dont worry just enjoy!!..and make most of it.!!
\\:D/\\:D/:dust::dust::hugs:

I don't temp so it's hard to say but I'm assuming 14 days as I usually have a 28 day cycle. When I got pregnant we were having sex everyday through the fertile period. Maybe missing a day or two. My husband and i are very happy with relaxing and watching netflix and dont do much besides work and church. So we spend a lot of time at home lol.

your Lp is quite good then I would suggest you to temp so that you can actually know ..iif lp is good then how can progesterone be low??

well yeah relaxing is the best bet!!..

m relaxed too m at 7dpo cd 28 for me ..my lp is at a shorter side so m expecting my period to be on friday which will be cd 30 if i dont then will test on sat

@littlegirl I really like the logo of yours which says life isnt about... v inspiring!!

It will happen hun dont worry just enjoy!!..and make most of it.!!
\\:D/\\:D/:dust::dust::hugs:

It's so funny I have been ttc for 13 cycles now and each month I get nervous that I wont ovulate lol....you'd think id be over it by now but nope!

thanks for the encouragement! :hugs:

yeah always I knw it happens same story I used to worry a lot about my cycle too ..but now we have shifted our focus more on good and enjoyable dtd session than anything else..cuz at the end thats what is going to pay off right??

yeah always I knw it happens same story I used to worry a lot about my cycle too ..but now we have shifted our focus more on good and enjoyable dtd session than anything else..cuz at the end thats what is going to pay off right??

You are totally right! and we are working on moving in that direction as well! :thumbup:

Thank you! The little girl in the picture was a patient of mine and her mother sent that to me and I fell in love with it! She was a great little girl and I am so glad that she is doing well now! She is a HUGE inspiration to me...even at 4 years old!:flower:

oh wow is it omg thts the real story!!..wow. that so nice so what are you doc ??

[/QUOTE]

your Lp is quite good then I would suggest you to temp so that you can actually know ..iif lp is good then how can progesterone be low??

well yeah relaxing is the best bet!!..

m relaxed too m at 7dpo cd 28 for me ..my lp is at a shorter side so m expecting my period to be on friday which will be cd 30 if i dont then will test on sat[/QUOTE]

I read in a couple spots you can still have low progesterone and a normal LP. But since I don't temp..who knows if I am ovulating on time. Though I think I have the right CM around that time. Will have to look. Lol I bought cheap hpt from ebay. I ordered 10, received 11 on accident, and they came a week early!! They cost me less than 5 bucks and they're pretty nice. They came in like 2 days so I've been testing everyday :dohh:. I think I saw something today on it and I was super crampy yesterday. I want to know right away to test my levels.

Have you tried anything to help your LP?

oh wow you did?? wow ..I just hope its your BFP dear!! ..you got to tell me your plan this month if it is!1..
no I havnt dont anything I dont knw somehow I feel everything will be fine once I m pregnant!...lets c how it goes..that why I asked you let me knw what progesterone supplement you taking so that I can also think about that !!

right now at 7dp feeling bloated!!

guys got my periods today ..my lp is less than 10 short:(
but I have had my day 21 test and my progesterone as per doc was good ..so dnt knw m still worried on that part or not...
but now onto new cycle cycle# 3 after pcos,,,

Sorry to hear that!! Your progesterone was good but your LP is short?

So sorry pearly! :hugs:

I guess I am 3DPO today...weird since I wasn't expecting to O until yesterday but hey what can you do...plan out the window! Hopefully :sex: 3 days before O will do the trick!

FX

:dust: to all!

Oh and I TOTALLY knew exactly when I was ovulating because I had a 20 minute dizzy spell on Friday night that was SUPER intense..ugh I really dislike the dizziness

same here I hate the dizziness..wow so ur in ur dpo..i so wish the 3 days before O does it for you hun!! Wish you all the best and Fx for you !!
I am cd 4 today new cycle..m so excited :D

@AJR --yeah i do have good progesterone as per my test i hope cuz i have also read that ladies having good lp may also have low progesterone so I am not sure how much this theory applies but all I am hoping is for the best!!
so hows it going with you give ur updates dear..

yes and I am getting my progesterone level done tomorrow....hope its good ugh I hate tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->